All Quests Guide

Here you can find all information to the rotating quests I have been able to collect so far:
Last update: 6.7.2020 Sand Empire 2020 - advanced

Trials1
Find%20Recruits%20I

(upload://cbDAjHj4IPEpC8xju6FwdtPIjOH.jpg)

(upload://p9326xEZNogdFcXMh6N0Msww6mk.jpeg)

Quests%20Resources

• the Epic Troop Token in Find Recruits II is not awarded regularly
67 Likes

Each element has its own rare quest which gives items needed for ascension of heroes of the same colour.
The sixth rare quest is of black colour and gives ascension items which are common for all elements: fine gloves, compass, damascus blade and tome of tactics.
From time to time items vary, when that happened to me I listed these and separated them with slash.
Power+ refers to the highest recommended team power seen for that stage and power- to the lowest.
I also added the hero comments before the quest starts and when it finishes. Again start and finish comment is separated by a slash.

6 Likes

Great job, many thanks!

2 Likes

Wonderful! thank you very much!

2 Likes

Thank you. Your advice really helps me to understand the game better. :relaxed::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Pois1, you are awesome! This is excellently put together and easy to read and understand. Thank you so much for donating your time and creativity to help all the other players out there!! :smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

Hello Pois1, nice work thank you.
I think that one is missing in the common quests : iron, currently online
In frostmarch I suppose there is a mistake in your powers for the level 5
Nice help.

Mine Iron Quest added. Minor mistakes corrected.

Awesome chart!
Funny how the game makes midnight roots and grimoire dust a challenging item on a rare quest, they are easily obtained in level 8-7 which is a very easy level!
The ascention items are what we need!
Just keep feeding us more rare quests SG thanx

I need moderator help again. @Rook, can you please help? I am not able to edit this anymore.

@Pois1 can you create a list with enemies’ colours and final bosses for the events?

Check out “Monster guide”

I’m talking about Corellia, teltoc and Avalon… But a guy from my community found me that some minutes ago:

FB_IMG_1522398385131

8 Likes

Aha, I see. Well, that is very nice. I thought you meant the Springvale Tournament since it is up now and included in the Monster Guide.

Yeah! I’m seeing it… I’ve reached stage 18 from advanced… Very hard, I’m loving it!

1 Like

Yeah, it is hard. I like this event the most.

1 Like

@POIS ty vm this is simply the best.

I just wanted say thanks for the information I’m sure it was a great help to us all.

Of course! See PM. :slight_smile:

Does anyone have an order list just for the rare events? Special excluded