All Quests Guide

WRONG see below
(Red, green, blue, Farholme, yellow, purple, Farholme)

So itā€™s different than the elemental order of red blue green?

Yes. But my memory was wrong. See:

2 Likes

I know itā€™s off topic but not sure where I could ask this.
Does anyone know if XP quests are really worth the XP/flag vs stage 1-23-11?
Thanks

@Ragonn I moved your question to a thread that I think will help to answer it. :slight_smile:

So 1-23-11 is 2837 xp for 7 flags, which is roughly 405.3 xp/flag.

Looking at the top post in this thread, the Gain Experience Quest has:

• 2600 xp for 6 flags = 433.3 xp/flag
  • 3250 xp for 10 flags = 325 xp/flag
  • 9975 xp for 12 flags = 831.3 xp/flag

So the first and last level are worth it, and the second level isnā€™t ā€” but itā€™s worth the dip to get to the huge increase for the third level.

On a related topic, the Rare Challenge Event Stage 2 is one of the highest farmable xp/flag places in that game that Iā€™ve seen, at 431 xp/flag. It doesnā€™t top the Gain Experience Quest, but unlike the Quest, you can repeat it as many times as you want, and it slightly beats out 1-23-11.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @zephyr1

My analysis
XP Quest = a total of 15,825 XP for 28 flags = 565 xp/flag
lvl 1-23-11 = a total of 11,348 XP for 28 flags = 405 xp/flag

My ā€œpersonalā€ conclusion
However, I think 1-23-11 gives much much more mats and better chances at heroes/troops, so Iā€™ll just go with the old 1-23-11.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!

The ingredient drops are definitely better on high levels than the Quests, so I think thatā€™s a reasonable conclusion. The argument for the Gain Experience Quest (or the Challenge Event approach I mentioned) is if you pretty much only care about XP.

2 Likes

Does anyone know approximate dates of the rare quests? Iā€™m specifically looking at Shrikewood (needing one more mysterious tonic so I can get Lianna to final ascension).

Last quest is Farholme Pass II (Tome of Tactic), soā€¦
After Shiloh, Morlovia, Farhlome Pass I, Mount Umber, then Shrikewood.

Shrikewood should appear in August in my opinion!

@Splendidchicken Shrikewood should next appear second week in July
Have been tracking dates for the past 18 months and there just isnā€™t a pattern - so is always best guess based on the previous ones

Thanks 20 characters worth, John.