All I can say is LOL

@Aunty_Krauser
Ice roster finally good ones. Sonya, Valeria and 2 Kirils.Yes Kiril is indeed great. Had a good Score on Titans. But now I’m good I level what I have and play with what I have. It is very intriguing pulling more and more but they need to be fed as well lol

1 Like

@Ljiljana At least you have the lone ice monk in Valeria so you can handle any fire enemies that pop up in the monk trials. And her skill is very fast so no matter how many times that withstand pops up, you can keep putting the hurt on them.

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser
Okay so she is good then? Thanks for this info :blush:

1 Like

@Ljiljana Since her buff in Version 20 a while back yes. Not many that had her really noticed because she was warming the benches. She is one where if you were lucky enough to pull more than one of her, you could get to the max DoT stacks on a single target instantly.

1 Like

It’s good for a newbie here.

3 Likes

Welcome and don’t be afraid to ask ANY question!

2 Likes

You were doing so well.

2 Likes

@SwadhaSinha Yes it is and welcome :blush::+1:

Gormek is great as his special, defense down @32% affects the hit points of three enemies and has the 290% attack, whereas BoldTusk’s special just adds 48 points to your each of your teams attack score and heals but not that well. I’m still kicking myself for not levelling up Gormek first over BoldTusk.

1 Like

Don’t kick too hard. Boldtusk is a bad Mofo. That heal and attack buff with his stats is nice to have. He was my tank for a long time.

3 Likes

@sft1965 I guess both have their ups and downs… I know from raids that Gormek really survives for a looooong time. But I love Boldie he is a real life saver. I have to agree with @holmanski here. It is great to have both.

3 Likes

@Ljiljana Gormek is the more beefier on health and defensive side. Tibs is the more balanced of the three and Grimm is the glass cannon. It would have been better imo if Gormek stayed barbarian and Grimm went fighter or vice versa. That way the class variety is there. Anyway, Gormek is one of the three pulverizer bros (and still eludes me for 8 straight months) and if you have someone like G. Falcon, goes really well with him. Because Falcon is a fire elemental defense down which stacks with general defense down. Have fun with the guy. :grin::+1::point_right:

2 Likes

Yeah I gotta say although they are both useful, especially starting out or even mid-game, Boldtusk is way more versatile, therefore, imo better early on and then throughout the game. Gormek isn’t bad, I don’t want to cast a bad light on him, but Boldie is in a whole nother league.

2 Likes