All Atlantis featured past HOTM list [Current as of January 2019; newer thread linked in comment 17]

I struggle to find a list of all featured past HOTM’s. Could someone redirect me to a topic or post with all featured past HOTM when Atlantis portal was open (?) or adjust the list below in case I did not remember them correctly:

1. Hel & Perseus
  2. Ares & Alberich
  3. Athena & Natalya
  4. Ares / Zeline
2 Likes

that seems just right

1 Like

Here you go:

1 Like

Thank you!

@Morgoth hello there! Are you going to continue to keep track of which past HOTM will be featured in the Atlantis summon portal? I just saw your image and wonder if it would be a nice thing to track it inside one post as that would give a clear overview. Since you have initially started tracking them, I would suggest you to keep using the illustration and update it inside this or your own thread! Nice work.

Depending on your thoughts we can see what needs to be done with this thread.

Hi Tom,

I will definitely keep tracking these as I did so far, I will make sure to post the table here after each new Atlantis is opened.

1 Like

Wonderful!! :+1: 20 chars

Athena and musashi

As promised below is the list of all HoTM featured in Atlantis so far (can anybody confirm if Atlantis heroes for Sep and Oct are as below, I honestly do not remember exact order):

Atlantis 1 - August 2018: Hel & Perseus (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Misandra)
Atlantis 2 - September 2018: Ares & Alberich (Atlantis Heroes: Misandra & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 3 - October 2018: Athena & Natalya (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 4 - November 2018: Ares & Zeline (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Inari)
Atlantis 5 - December 2018: Athena & Mushashi (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Kageburado)

Capture

11 Likes

Any rumors on who will be the next HotM this January?

1 Like

Atlantis 1 - August 2018: Hel & Perseus (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Misandra)
Atlantis 2 - September 2018: Ares & Alberich (Atlantis Heroes: Misandra & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 3 - October 2018: Athena & Natalya (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 4 - November 2018: Ares & Zeline (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Inari)
Atlantis 5 - December 2018: Athena & Mushashi (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Kageburado)
Atlantis 6 - January 2019: Toth-Amun & Delilah (Atlantis Heroes: Inari & Kageburado)

Capture

2 Likes

Frida looks great for me! I can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Do you know what class the Hotm of February, March and April ? Thanks

These are still in Beta so might change - Frida (Paladin), Anzogh (Wizard) and for Kunchen i have no clue to be honest.

Hope you are referring to hero stats and specials - their design is hideous.

Thanks, Morgoth. Do you know their special? I heard Kuchen is a slow healer but I don’t know the other two

We need to update this!

@CawLeary This thread below has essentially replaced this one, and has more recent updates, including this:

4 Likes

Perfect ty 20 char…

1 Like

Hi, does anyone have an update for this? It was pretty accurate for the past few months!

Thanks!

Hey zeph where is the updated list of speculation of returning HoTM in Atlantis???

That’s discussed in your thread typically, you know, this one: Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

1 Like