All about Sleepyhead: Outside of the Box 🎖️

Here is a thread inspired by @Vidya128. This is all about you now @sleepyhead. Food you eat, boards you play, heroes you use in raid, war, titan, and I’d even go as far as to say bathroom schedule but that’s only because I’ve been watching the Big Bang Theory recently. :joy: Make this thread into your very own outreach spot on the interweb. Have some giggles and fun with it. :wink:

Edit: Did you know that a title can’t have more than 1 emoji in it? I tried posting all of your current ones in it. lol.

7 Likes

Hmm, I don’t know what to think of that. :thinking: Or what @sleepyhead will think. Was this created in the same spirit as the last zeros? Alcohol would explain much… :smirk:

3 Likes

Im here for the bathroom schedule and food tracking.

5 Likes

Lol you’re really something different :joy:

I think we got one more actor(hero) @sleepyhead after @PlayForFun :laughing:

At least title will not get :infinity: emojis like someone has already near to :infinity:

You’ll be the side hero in this thread so I think you should be happy :grin:

Even you know he’s one of the most famous person in this forum… it should be easy for him… as a forum celebrity :grin:

Only @Saphirra can answer it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the main reason for me too :laughing:

4 Likes

Omg, what a surprise. Thanks to @Ruskin505 tor giving me a heads up, now I have to make sure I’m presentable

Thanks @Saphirra tor creating this! Well what an honour

@Vidya128 how kind of you to say I’m celebrity, more that I just post a lot and have been here a long time lol

@Pike im also not yet sure what to think, still processing :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Sleepyhead can farm Untold Tales with his foot :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Neither of them were created under the influence than anything but fun.

And you are welcome @sleepyhead , go crazy with it. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m also working on farming with my nose!

5 Likes

thanks! I think I will scale up to maximum craziness :stuck_out_tongue: let’s not go to the extreme right away…

3 Likes

Maybe you would like to publish your autobiography here? :smirk:

2 Likes

nah takes too much time to write…

besides, who really wants to read about that time my mom threw a dictionary at me,

or the encounter I had in a Vietnamese temple (he couldn’t speak English, I couldn’t; speak Vietnamese, but his meaning was clear)

or my great escape to Amsterdam

or…

4 Likes

Definitely go to at least Maximum.

2 Likes

And then with tongue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Everything is allowed in this thread for you :wink:
We’ll enjoy it too :smiley:

Will it be free for us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We can wait for the weekend :grin:

Everything :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I know we’ll not be here after some time… but if someone wants to know about our new celebrity or he/she is going to read sleepyhead’s autobiography… please first know about him a little bit :wink:

4 Likes

I think this should be in the collection as well.

4 Likes

Haha! Thanks @Vidya128 @Saphirra , you two can totally become biographers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alcohol is indeed the reason for many of the events in my life :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe. But I meant the creator of this thread. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah yes I got that :slight_smile: some of the other important events in my life happened through others imbibing alcohol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It would take more than 2 of us to do that job.

Which ones?

2 Likes