Alice Special Attack Graphic [Move special move animations to the top of the screen]

Please can this be moved further up the screen so that it does not cover tiles.

It wastes a significant amount of time on Titans as you cannot see the game board for the duration.

Yup, she’s a pain in the azz for titans. But just like many other heroes… Better not use their skill ._.

I moved this to Ideas and Feature Requests, since this is more of a request to move the animation of the special attack rather than a bug report :slight_smile: I do think the request is valid though!

All 5*s in general actually have animations that get in the way of the board. It is just a visual animation though, you can still make matches even while the animation plays. So what this means is that you have to kinda already know what your next match will be, then use the heroes skill and then make your match while the animation plays.

^ Not that this is a solution, but a workaround :stuck_out_tongue: I do still agree that it would be nice if the animation of the special skills would be moved out of the way of the board.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings