Alice, Grimm, Issy Question

So Kiril was my blue - we’re close… I bring monsters, he brings beer and we split their lunch money…so he got my first set of capes. Suddenly got 3 in quick succession - so trying to pick a blue. (Ad, titan, titan)

Have Grimm (3/60)and Alice (2/60) ready to assend, and got Issy (2/1) on deck.

I am working to build a bench - any of them will fit with my teams, but My burst burst damage isn’t great.

Know Grimm Has more fans than a boy band frontman …my hesitation is he’s a bit of a drama king…dies a lot… Understandable given his choice of bondage inspired attrire, but works ok on Titans.

(Have Tibbs and Gormek at 1/1; like that Tibs is a ranger.)

Everyday team is: Caedmon, QoH, Onatel, ____, Rigard

I’m 4 scopes short of a 5* or roughly the time it will take Haley’s comet to reappear.

2 Likes

I would work on Grimm first. While he is quite squishy, getting him up to 4-70 will alleviate that problem to an extent. I usually don’t bring 5*s up to 3-70 until I have 5 ascension mats for them, so wouldn’t worry about Alice yet.

2 Likes

+1 on waiting on alice.

I would say Grimm. Super hard hitter and has great shield and health when maxed. I always start him or Magni. I’m building Thorne too so I can rotate him in but I vote on Grimm

One question - if I plan on getting tibbs up to max with a few emblems, does it change anything?

Nope. Grimm is THAT good.

thanks all :slight_smile:

Grimm it is -

Funny thing is I wound up with 2 more cloaks this morning (titan + war); all I seem to get are capes and scattered 5* mats (only one blade/tome, minimal compass/glove)

So looks like Grimm -> Alice

By then, she should have better company

Joon or Onatel - missing orb, will chase Wu once I get TC20
Kunchen - 3.70 by next week
QoH - 3.70 by next week (she’s helped speed up my team)
Caedmon - 3.60 (gotten zero green anything, except Melador, pulled them on first two summons)
Grimm 4.70 (then Alice 3.70)

Can swap in Kiril 4.70 or Baby Boldtusk as secondary healer (finished Mt Umber - so 2 blades to go)

I don’t really care about cups - just having fun clearing the maps, fighting Titans and bulking up for war.

Been drowning in slow/average

Cookie Settings