:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 799 770 1429
4/90 914 881 1635
Origin Family
Riddles of Wonderland Wonderland
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Timeless Timepiece
  • Deals 430% damage to the target.
  • Target gets -44% attack for 3 turns. The duration of the effect is reset if the target is healed. This effect can’t be dispelled.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?

It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 2% chance of summoning Alice.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 18 times out of 100, you’ll get Alice by pull 100
  • 63 times out of 100, you’ll get Alice by pull 500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Alice by pull 1500
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Alice by pull 2300

Putting that in Perspective

• 82 out of every 100 people won’t get Alice by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::zero::zero: times, 820,000 of those players wouldn’t get Alice

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Alice by the 1500th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned :one::five::zero::zero: times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Alice

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Alice (post release)

:question: Is Alice worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Alice would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Alice’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary Damager (Sniper)
  • Secondary Damager (Finisher)
  • Attack Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Alice compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Alice’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Alice worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Alice is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Alice is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

1 Like

Alice polls inserted

Hi guys! I was thinking to remove emblems from khiona and putting on Alice, positioning her on the left wing.
whicjh route do u suggest to follow?
Att+health or att+def?

att+health
20 charac

1 Like

Khiona sadly aged bad and they refused to buff her. With black knight around, she became pitiful.

You may remove them now and boost Alice’s attack and set her on your wings. She’s amazing.

1 Like

I got Alice a while ago, is she getting a costume soon? I am starting to work on blues again and want to know whether to bother with her as I have other blues I could prioritise. I need someone for defence (flank or wing position). I also have Vela at 80 (the buff weakness from threats like El Naddaya puts me off), and BoBo and Cobalt at 70.

Not sure who else you have in queue
but I love my Alice! She served my defense right wing up until I was blessed with costume Alasie.

2 Likes

Is Alice still good on offence? Just pulled her

As always, it depends on who else you have. I will never max her, but I have a ton of very good Ice heroes.

But she is only a sniper with a moderate damage by today’s standards, not so great stats either, but her debuff is very good, although only to one. Overall, if you have some good AoE or hit-3 heroes, I would say no. Otherwise, she is usable and better than Balur and Klaern :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are healing heroes prominent now, would she still be useful there? Obviously this hero isn’t going to be on defence, she’s already a hand me down hero. I guess against Hulda she can stall for turns cause she will infinite AD Hulda and everyone

1 Like

She will give attack down to one. If you are lucky she will give attack down to a second hero. But as the meta is nowadays, most of the times you will not fire her more than twice. But I find her niche a bit narrow. Then again, as I already said, depends on who else you’ve got to compete for mats and emblems.

1 Like

Like to see the Feedback Poll for her nowadays. Shes been around awhile and conpared to newer heros im not sure shes even worth leveling at all unless shes all you have! Anyone else think shes worth going beyond 3/70?

She is too weak a card. I have her and i dont remember using her after the first few weeks of getting her. Not even in events. My blues are just okish and my best damage dealing blue is Milena from SE. I will throw in the next SE if I pull her.

2 Likes

If memory serves me well, she was actually my first ever blue 5* hero that I got!

I took her up to 3/70, back when I didn’t have materials and didn’t know any better, and she made a good starting point at first, but then, honestly, pretty much every blue that came along since that’s worth their weight in capes and scopes just feels like it has surpassed her

Watch this space though. We’ll have the Grimforest featured costume/hero next time, and then it’ll be Wonderland’s turn

@Petri

costume idea for Alice.

Mana speed: Fast
Special Skill: Timeless Frostbite
*Deals 205% damage to all enemies. If an enemy has more than 50% health, deals 310%.
*All enemies receive 788 frost damage over 4 turns. This effect is undispellable and resets each time the enemy gets healed.
*The caster gains 5% mana for each fire enemy hit by this skill.

THis will be a new hero idea. SG wont spend this much thought into an outdated card

they’ve used my ideas before. as long as I’m giving them, they’ll take em, I guarantee it.

1 Like

Pulled her today . Can someone talk me out of SE for her . I have C Kramp C Magni Gaillard Quintin Ulius Alexandrine Loki and Isarnia ( first 5 star ). Alice seems like a waste of mats . Help convince me otherwise please .

She is SE food. Now i have talked you into it. I have her, maxed her and she has been ignored forever.

1 Like