Aliance War bug?

I am Brts from world warriors. I was playing aliance war. Killed an opponent, Isis, and was credited 0 points and the atack. I feel like to uninstall the game…

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue also had teams remove players after they have been defeated and added higher ones. Causing my team to loose being able to battle the teams that were defeated and regenerated. The same players I battled in the last war 5 are on this “alliance” now. Something is very fishy with the Wars.

hi, same here. i’m from tueuse vs titan (sabesneit) i killed talkativeYodeler9491 easily, but when the fight was over, i got 0 points and all ther heroes were there alive

Got the same issue. Just attacked enemy player and defeat him. After fight the game freeze and I had to reset it. After reset I can see that fight was recorded but I have 0 points for that, all my heroes died and all enemy heroes are alive.
Really not nice :confused:

1 Like

Hi, I had the same issue: killed all heroes of the enemy (Ильнур111222), and 0 points reward, while all his heroes stayed alive I can’t attack him again with the same heroes of myself… And we are loosing the war at the moment… This bug must be amended asap, otherwise there’s no sense in these wars…

1 Like

You should have gamelogs to solve this problem… meanwhile my aliance lost 2 more atacks to kill the the player i already had. I would like to ear from you. It seams there are more people with the same issue.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen now - 3 different battles & 2 wars.

I contacted customer support with the 2 issues from the last war & they only replied to one complaint. They told me it was my connectivity - but I know this isn’t right as other people are playing games online at the same time & there is no issue my end. Now I see that it’s a wider issue & really feel like we are being robbed off!

1 Like

I’ve just had yet another fob off from small giant telling me this was my connectivity issue, I’m not an idiot - it wasn’t anything at my end! It’s a bug & they won’t fix it!

I pressed attack, the loading began, but nothing happened. As a result - top heroes lost, attack lost, 0 points gained and the desire to participate in war lost also. The chat was working, opponents attacked near from me people… but nothing changed from my side. I was waiting for 5 minutes to something happen and nothing. Also have a video of that. I even didn’t wrote at support to not receive another formal reply of their hidden incompetence. Of course it’s a bug, SGG will tell all that it’s your connection issue, but you can with clear mind to tell them where to go… cause it’s there crooked hands that can’t do like a normal humans and doing all like a “korean” random.
P/S and i agree with you, if will happen to me once again then bye bye bye SGG.

This has happened to me twice now. It is unbelievably frustrating to have your victories stolen from you.

I understand that they don’t want people to cheat by deliberately disconnecting if they lose and trying again, but there has to be a way to keep a record of the battle’s outcome and post it regardless of when the attacking player reconnects. I never have this problem with raids.

This seems like a common enough bug that they should really figure out how to fix it instead of blaming it on the players.

1 Like

Hiya gang

It sounds like you guys have a lot to be upset about here. I imagine that these ongoing occurrences are quite frustrating.

I hope you won’t leave the game over it, however.

Let’s try to troubleshoot a little bit, okay? Maybe that will help SG to uncover the root of this problem. Please remember - AW is a relatively new feature!

1. what sorta device are you using to play the game?
  2. are you on WiFi connection? If so would you say the connection is reliable?
  3. what continent are you on?
  4. any chance your allies were attacking the same player at the same time? (This is just a shot in the dark… if you have logs that may show it)

SG May need other details. I don’t want specifics on a public forum… but maybe we can ID a common trend…

Also - if you have not already:
Starting from our v1.9.7 update, we ask all players to use the in-game Support button when submitting a new support request. You can find the Support button by tapping Menu, then Options and selecting Support tab.

Thanks for posting. Hopefully this can get ironed out. Thanks for being a part of the solution!

1 Like

I think the arrows need to be removed. They’re not available during a raid so why have them?

Are you serious?? More data, what continent…? :scream_cat: Fix loading after short network lost… Somehow!!! after couple of seconds net lost connection all other things works proper (chat, world map, ascending heroes etc etc etc), but in case of AW of course it’s mine location fault… Hahaha, it’s ridiculous.

As i said after short connection lost, nothing happened further. But chat was working, people from alliance typed messages, opponents chose some allies near me and began attack. What I did in that time? Was looking on loading circle and nothing could do while that was happening.
are you on WiFi connection? If so would you say the connection is reliable?
No connection is reliable for 100%, always with a tiny chance something could happen. But it’s not in case of alliance war… Because AW depends on what planet and what contitnent you are, only! alliance war. Ahahahahaha. Thanks for mood elevation.

I have no affiliation with the game developers. But i have fiddled with code. Identifying a bug in a game this big is NOT EASY.

By all means you should be upset at a bug. But I don’t think it’s unreasonable of me to suggest that we look for a pattern to try to help SG identify and fix the bug.

And I also asked if you had properly reported the bug.

I get that English isn’t your primary language. I appreciate your effort to communicate here. But I feel as though you’re being unfair to the game developers and to someone who is trying to help you out.

Same here. Just sacrificed my strongest hero, took out one of our opponents strongest teams. And got a zero, although I wasn’t kicked out of the game. And it didn’t happen for the first time.
I lost connection during the fight. There was a note during the fight, but I could continue, only that my result was 0, I lost a flag and 5 strong heroes.
Kinky clan vs. Dragon fighter cz/sk; canary vs. TomChuligan.
Android 7.0

Sorry guys, my wifi is not reliable and I spend too much time in this game reconnecting. That’s no fun and I am not far from being done with it.

Hello. This is ■■■■. Killed an Opponent and Game doesnt count it… Hope we win the war. Hey dös this happen? In this Happens again i will think about to uninstall this Game :(.

I posted this somewhere else - but my issue (the same one) was related to a iOS software problem due to an update install failure back in the fall of 2017. It ultimately made it in (the update, that is) but after that update the phone was NEVER the same and I had this issue in all aspects of the game where there would be a perceived (by me) connectivity problem. Phone was replaced two months or so ago and not a SINGLE problem since that replacement, so I feel pretty confident in the diagnosis.

I share this only to show that there are SO many things that can cause an issue like this and for me it had nothing to do with anything mentioned here.

1 Like

I fought in the allianzwar and didnt get the reward ans was not listet as a member in this war. How can I get the reward nie?

im just lose atack in war. im defeat oponent but im receive 0 points and lose one and last atack. im want explenation and want my victory and atack back! please fix that!

I am typing this here because I cannot open a new issue. I have lost a life and my best team in war with 0 points because the game stucked BEFORE the attack. It’s the second time this is happening (it happened again in a previous war). I have screenshots if you need to confirm that. The time passes by, but I couldn’t attack it was stucked. Pls fix it it’s annoying!
Best regards