Alfrike or Killhare

As owner and frequent user of both (in the same stack even actually), I give Killhare a slight edge - slow mana on Alfrike isn’t as much of an issue as people make it usually, but it definitely plays a factor. Alfrike is amazing finisher, 100% winner on rush tournaments and very good on getting you through tough monster battles. But she’s more of a utility/last resort game changer on offense though and not a core card you’d take with you to rely on, and definitely not someone I would put on defense, unless you lack a tank (outside the rush tournaments of course).

5 Likes

Thank you for a very insightful reply.

i’m jelly, wish i had killhare

I decide to go for Killhare and she is already creating havoc in the war and raids.

5 Likes

@vanZille @Suicide_Bunny What emblem path did you do for your Killhare?

:fox_face:

1 Like

Excellent @vanZille! This looks similar to the one @Guvnor shared in a separate thread! Much appreciated! :wink:

1 Like

This is how I went:

On 19th I plan to go mana.

1 Like

Excellent! Thanks @Suicide_Bunny! Slightly different from @vanZille, @Guvnor and @Gregor.Jax. It will be awhile before I get to the middle emblem nodes. I’ll wrestle over which way to go then. Thank you!

1 Like

I prime Killhare for being part of my defense team so will be going for defence as much as possible. She must be able to face stronger enemies as long as possible and hit more than once. Most people attack her to eliminate her before she can hit so for me a bit more defense gives greater probability of getting her to hit at least once. Mine is now at +15. I will post an update when she is at +20

2 Likes

Thank you @Zeal4living! As I said, it will take awhile to push through the different emblem nodes due to resources. I’m definitely not in a rush as my current defense keeps my around 2600 cups which is just perfect for now. I’ll keep an eye out for your post. If you remember, please tag me when you post the update. Thanks!

This is my Killhare at +17. I think most people will take her on the attack path… We will see how the defense path turns out. I am also running at about 2600 cups. My Def team is nearing 4700 in power… Which is the goal I set for myself.

2 Likes

So, is the general consensus here that the +2% mana bonus better than the +2% critical bonus on the 19th node?

EDIT: I find it strange that this post is a reply to @mogulemon when it is not. Hmnnnn…

Absolutely! Have them both with Ursena in one team where Urs gets the big troop and 17lvl on KH to fire together in 9 tiles

1 Like

I see your point. But wouldn’t that level 17 mana troop of yours level up any further or are you planning to stump its level to just that? Short-term-wise, i agree the tactical advantage. But strategically, in the long run, those troops WILL be leveled further, right? Stripping emblems would not be a good investment. Just saying…

Months of using a hero on completely different level vs 2% crit chance is not even close of a debate imo :slight_smile: don’t know many ppl with 2+ troops of 23lvl in one colour - a lot of the ppl in top 100 alliances don’t have those ( me included )

I understand. What I was saying is that that +2% mana bonus will be rendered useless once that level 17 mana troop gets leveled further. We all do aim to get those troops leveled, if not maxed, right?

Killhare is up and running fully. I am happy with her stats and performance.

2 Likes

To me, 2% chance more to deal critical damage is anecdotal. Like I am never even going to realize it’s there… and even if it scores, it will rarely have any influence on the match. Like 1 in 10,000 matches will have their outcome changed thanks to the 2% crit bonus. Mana speed bonus works always, and even if not always means the hero will charge a turn faster, it would definitely happen from time to time, and for devastating specials like Killhare’s whenever it happens, it will quite likely decide the match.

1 Like

Great @Zeal4living! I have mine up to +5 emblem level. Even at that level, she is a fantastic sniper! I have not had a hero of this magnitude up to now! I can see why folks have such high praise of her! She is great! :fire:

1 Like

Cookie Settings