Alfrike Bera or Panther?

Panther, no brainer there.
Even tho all the 3 heroes are great.

1 Like

I don’t have any of them so I can’t speak for offense, but facing Alfrike in raids is a pain “somewhere”. Even more annoying than the HP reduction is the ability to block the enemy heroes special. This prevents curing or retaliating.
Bera in defense is annoying but manageable. Panther in defense not so worrysome,

1 Like

Of the three, only one is game changing in every facet of the game (especially titans) except on defense, and that is Panther. As such I’d definitely prioritize Panther over the other two.

1 Like

Great, then Panther it is the best choice, after that then Alfrike for VF rule in War and Tournament.
And Panther 3.70 is squishy to bring on Raid and War.

2 Likes

I also had to choose between Alfrike and Guardian Panther for my current purple hero project. I don’t have a fully leveled fast 5* purple hero at the moment, and I also value titan heroes a lot, so I am now working on Guardian Panther. Alfrike would definitely be my next purple hero project, nonetheless. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Another for Panther, but I will add that you will want to focus emblems on her as she is one of the squishier 5s out there. You will use her the most of the 3 as she is a core titan hero.

If you just want to use her for titans, you can keep her at 70 if your fighting 12-stars and under.

1 Like