Aleph Null

Aleph Null has 3 spots open for active players. We’re currently on 7/8* Titans (about to defeat a rare 8*) and are doing well in AW, too. The group is helpful and knowledgeable with many longtime players.

Anyone who participates and meets the 1200 trophy requirement is welcome.

Thanks!

Updated on 2/17/19

2 Likes

Still have a couple of openings if anyone is looking, though we added 2 players recently. Join up before we’re full again!

Still killing 100% of our 7* Titans and ~75% of our 8* and still looking for a couple of members. You don’t need to be 3500+ team strength; we’re happy to grow together as a team.

Thanks!

Currently have 2 openings if anyone is looking. Thanks!

Good to see the ol’ alliance still going strong.

Hopefully with the recent fix to alliance search you’ll now have a better chance of picking up people who are looking. The broken search was one of the most frustrating aspects when I was running things.

Hope you guys keep going from strength to strength. I miss the ol’ team (not the game, mind you… but the team :slight_smile: )

Thanks! I’ve heard really great things about you in game, though I wish I’d gotten the opportunity to play with you, too. I hope your enjoying life, though feel free to drop by and say “hello” anytime.

1 Like

Please see updated original post. Thank you!

@beave we need you to pass leadership on please as others have left and we now need to decide what to do with the alliance.