Alchemy Lab Slider Request - For God's Sake!

For God’s Sake turn this time sink of incessant tapping into a slider! See below :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Would you like to see the selection menus in the Alchemy Lab use sliders instead of buttons?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Bump! Please take the poll!

Could you explain what you mean by sliders? You have a bunch of red marks everywhere, but that doesn’t exactly explain what you are talking about.

1 Like

A slider is a selection interface that allows you to select any number of entries in one interaction.

In the AL you could select 1 to 100 transmutes with a single tap and drag. Huge time saver.

This is an example of a slider:

1 Like

I’ve been a fan of the idea below

Slider would work just as well for me.

2 Likes

I know what a slider is, it just wasn’t clear on what you wanted. Your follow-up explanation about using the slider to determine the number of transmutations makes sense.
The other interpretation was that you wanted a slider for each ingredient to avoid tapping each ingredient that you want multiple times.

2 Likes

“Lock autofill” button is all that’s needed so you can hold on the + button from the main menu after one selection, until stock of any particular item is exhausted. I’ve been banging on about this since before the first AL was even released. A kid could’ve coded it in so I came to the conclusion it’s dev-trolling much like “complete a billion valhalla stages” is when it appears in POV during Atlantis :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

I guess the Greater Internet F***wad Theory predicts such behavior.

:man_facepalming:

It’s about the only G. I F. T. we’re likely to get from them.

1 Like

YES PLEASE
we need this so badly

1 Like

My Lab produced since 1 year same products, just to generate Alqueshs/ Fragments
I just use Autofill, so I have no use for changes