Alchemy lab: new buildings, Two of three useless ideas

:star_struck: and it only takes 6 months to get ONE 4 :star: ascention item with shards :heart_eyes:
if you craft everyday

10 Likes

Regarding the title: Ideas themselves were fine. Final execution (the fact that it uses gems) of the alchemy lab is crap.

And hunter’s cabin is okayish. Gives us something to play with.

6 Likes

I may have rushed my evaluation if the AM called epics are those of the last ascension of legendary heroes But what is the time to obtaining? Should I wait months to know if the building upgrade was of any use? Will the same happen with the academy? I am full of 5 * repeated heroes taking place. Can I exchange them in a year? The idea of ​​new buildings was good, in fact it was ours, but in order to respond to the accumulation that is already affecting us. Waiting times are ridiculous.

4 Likes

Players don’t need new buildings. What they want are new PvP events as AW. The raid tournament is not challenging at all. We all going to get bored twice before the academy is launched.

2 Likes

I don’t know who thought up the Alchemy Lab but it’s quite possibly the worst idea implemented in this game. Waste of time, resources and gems.

6 Likes

There’s a fair amount of information and discussion here: 🎲 Alchemy Lab FAQ, Discussion & Alkashard Calculator

And yes:

But no, I don’t personally think Alchemy Lab is of any use.

You can read more about why, and other people’s opinions in the thread linked above.

10 Likes

I’d like to see it revisited/revamped. I was disappointed with the current iteration.

(Looking forward to Hero Academy! :grin:)

6 Likes

Yup, in a few short months we will be able to convert 5 Aife’s into a Jenneh for the low price of 300k food!

11 Likes

I have my doubts on the Hero Academy.
I hope it will be useful and better than the Alchemy Lab.

However, based on the recent peppering of deal upon deal, and the monetization of the alchemy lab, I fear that the corporate types will attempt to get their hands on the Hero Academy. They promised it would be F2P friendly, and that may be possible after the epic failure of the Alchemy Lab and the backlash that ensued.

I have hope, but I am tempering it with recent disappointments.

7 Likes

They said they wanted feedback, to hear out the players and give them what they want.

Players wanted new buildings.
Ok. What do they do?

Hunter’s lodge, basically useless.
Alchemy lab, basically useless
Hero academy, (following trends = useless).

and all this after making you spend trillions in resources & making the wait times equal to watching grass grow. Whatching a snail race is more exciting now.

CAN YOU GUYS JUST DO SOMETHİNG RİGHT FOR YOUR PLAYERS THAT GOT YOU WHERE YOU ARE WİTHOUT FACTORING IN GREED.

7 Likes

You forgot the 50 gems… per Aife…

2 Likes

Actually it will be a chance at Jennah, require 500 gems to do it, and you’ll get (1) Aife in return after waiting a week.

That’s pretty much the trend of how this game is going…which is bs.

4 Likes

No, no the usefulness of the new building will be tremendous.
The new hero academy will be the playground for the whales. They get a lot of HotM dupes every month and they will be able to convert them into classic heroes for 300 gems and 1million food in a week or two…

I totally agree with you Espirel. We need gems for ascension materials? hahaha, tantamount of buying,
$.

1 Like

I was disappointed too when I saw it uses gems for the rare level ascension item transmutations. So much so that I wished I hadn’t built the lab and wasted the resources on it. I have 30+ orbs of magic and was looking forward to getting rid of them, but not at the cost of 150 gems.

4 Likes

Exactly. Why would we need to use gems to convert ascension materials we don’t want, especially when we’re getting something RANDOM in return? We’ve already earned these ascension materials, we just wanted a sidegrade, not an upgrade.

This was supposed to be something that smoothed out the RNG a little, not something to make them more money (which I’m sure it won’t, I think most people will say **** it and just keep what they have and wait).

Alchemy lab is a huge failure in it’s current format.

Hope the Hero Lab let’s us do something useful with our duplicate 4 and 5 stars without requiring gems.

2 Likes

At this point, I get the feeling this is about as likely as me winning the Miss America Pageant.

5 Likes

lol

Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

17 Likes

I’d like to thank my fans, your support has made this day possible :slight_smile:

On topic so I don’t get flagged: I have alchemy lab going to level 3… I don’t even know why I’m leveling it. I did a couple of transmutations, not worth the effort. I might have tried the higher levels if it weren’t for the gem cost…

If I can win this pageant, maybe there is still hope for hero academy…

5 Likes

I know of a couple peeps who skipped all the way to lvl 10 of the lab. About 2k to get there usd.

Cookie Settings