Alchemy Lab/Hero Academy Double selling fair?

Whahahaa this really Rigs. Whatever you wrote always make my day. Btw Need DBlade more than hidden one.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It actually prove exactly the opposite.

Hero Academy should adress hero shortage (or more then anything duples) of those who cannot perform so much summons every time, or simply are tired and pissed to do so.

He don’t bother to spending without any result because in a way or another with that kind of budget he get what he want.
Hero Academy for him is just another way to obtain it.
Don’t work? Up to summons again!

Sorry bud, that’s exactly the opposite goal most of the people want.
We want to give meaning to our failed summons, not another excuse to spend more gems without any return.

If you are fine because you have a healthy life… good for you. May your income be greater every month.

But here we are trying to fix things for those who cannot (or don’t want) to just solve everything with throwing cash out of the window.

7 Likes

Yeah it’s frustrating… I feel bad for my partner… he has not once gotten a decent pull over the couple of years we have been playing. so now he just collects gems… I however, keep trying… I read where folks got some ‘awesome’ pulls on the Atlantis event… darn almost did a pull… oh well that is how it works huh? I am still wondering about this hero academy… and selling them back… can someone please explain it to me?

Hero Academy isn’t even in Beta yet. We have no idea how it is going to work. Everything on it is just speculation. All we really know is that Advanced Training Camp was combined into Hero Academy and that the dev’s want us to have a use for duplicates… the AMA has everything

4 Likes

not something i should be proud of but its fact , many people talked from the point when they do not want to spend , and i was trying to tell from my point of view which i spent and i want to spend more if needed , you need to hear from both side to get fair answer , thats all.

Might be a stupid question, but here goes nothing- can items crafted I the hunters lodge only bevusedcon Titans? Or are they available to use in monthly and seasonal events. What about class quest trials? Farming?

Can be used for all except raids.

But if used on titans, you get parts as well.

It is just an upgraded version of battle axe.

I’m guessing they can’t be used on challenge events? Since those restrict the level of battle items you can bring.

2 Likes

Did not try but possibly only usable for legendary challenge.

I thought the legendary challenge always stated 4* items or lower? It never mattered before because there were no 5* battle items for a long time.

Kinda glad I asked lol. I’m also referring to all items from hunters lodge not just harpoons- some of these are sold in the daily offers.

Here’s a great example

You cannot farm for hidden blades. They are found sometimes in missions, mystic visions, and quests.

They will be useable anywhere 5* battle items are permissible. We don’t know exactly where that will be yet. It seems unlikely that any of the current 4* battle item restrictions will be raised though.

2 Likes

Good enuf for me at this point in time… Ty @Garanwyn

2 Likes

Regular farming example - needed to be see with own eyes, wonder now if event tiers will expand to a 4th tier with 5* items or what.
Imo, it’s not that awesome to only use em for Titans and farming. I’m sure there’ll be more uses for these items in the near future

How it’s possible to change an telescope in to another telescope, this is not fair we wait for 7 days pay the 200 gems, and what? For the same s%#'t?!

1 Like

Moved your post to the right thread. Please continue.

I actually didn’t know that was possible

I thought devs said the return mat is guaranteed to be different than what is put in

Did they change that somewhere or is this a bug?

The description says “transmute epic ascension materials into different epic ascension materials.”

If you truly did transmute a scope to a scope, I’d like to see it. And I would suggest a ticket to resolve. But this should not be possible.

3 Likes

@MattiZeus1

It could have been an older input…? But the most recent thing they put in was a telescope.

For example:

1. Puts in darts (as an example) (7 day transmute time)

2. 3 days later, puts in a telescope (7 day transmute time)

3. 4 days later, first transmutation finishes… And out pops a telescope.