šŸŽ² [v1] Alchemy Lab FAQ, Discussion & Alkashard Calculator

No offense buddy, but sometimes I find your tone hardly bearable. Mistakes like this happen. We should be forever grateful to @MAGS661 for his pioneer work (that he probably has invested more money on alone than you and me combined for the entire game), which has saved us all tons of resources. You sometimes write like this forum owes you something. If you find little (and it truly is little) errors like this perfect, but maybe try to communicate them in a more positive way that is considerate of all the work (and the 99% of it that is error-free) that has been put into this project.
Btw: Eventually we will all upgrade AL to Lvl 8 (and 9 and 10), either because they buff it or we just run out of other things to do, it wonā€™t kill your in-game progress that you have done it now already.

That being said, have a great start into the new decade and keep up your (for the absolute most part) highly appreciated work on the forum! :wink:

5 Likes

Of course you should! Wait, Iā€™ll emphasize something from my previous post:

Iā€™ll leave it at that since itā€™s way off-topic (sorry for that). Happy New Year and now onto the next drink! Cheers! :beer:

1 Like

I just got to level 9 of AL and it says only two actions at a time.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t built the building, so this is just speculation. But perhaps (if you havenā€™t already done so) you need to research level 8 as well?

I donā€™t think has something to do with this, since I got the 2nd action at lvl 6 without having researched lvl 6 (I have researched only those 3 levels visible in my screenshot).

L.E. Or it was lvl 5? I donā€™t rememberā€¦

2 Likes

I just thought of a positive aspect of the AL! I havenā€™t wasted time and resources on it at all, and my base is almost caught up without me caring that it is completely ignored! Thanks, Devs! See? Every silver lining has a touch of grey.

Haha, I like your silver lining. I appreciate that AL forced me to upgrade my food storages as I had been intentionally neglecting those. My 56 day (rough math?) building odyssey is almost completeā€¦and then the even longer research period begins :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming: I would have rather gone on a trip to throw a ring in a volcanoā€¦

1 Like

I will finish upgrade 9 to 10 on Sunday so I will confirm then whethere the 3rd action activates. For now I still had 2 on lvl 9.

3 Likes

Hi all,

For follow up of my previous post : i made around 5k common herbs in 2 month 1/2.

5000 / 15 / 5 ā†’ 27 axes per month.
Iā€™m able to make around 200 axes per month by farming hardwood lumber in the classic way.

Still not sur that it worth the investment. But 15% more axes begans to be significant.

2 Likes

That was what I was told when I asked support. It looks like your AL needs to be at level 10 for that feature. Sorry.

@zephyr1 would you mind editing that to level 10 for 3 transmutations?

2 Likes

Yes, we found out it requires level 10 for 3 transmutations, not level 8.

1 Like

On it, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Itā€™s so weird because I was told level 8 gave 3 a while ago. Maybe I had a brain fart

3 Likes

@zephyr1 please donā€™t forget me with my pray. I wanna know for sure if lvl 8 requires gems for transmutation.

I just checked in Beta, and Level 8 is:

EPIC BATTLE ITEM
Transmute EPIC Battle Items from RARE Battle Items.

Ingredient Options:

• Super Antidote
  • Bomb Attack
  • Revive Scroll
  • Dragon Banner

Ingredients Required: 5

Transmutation Time: 2d 0h

Items Produced: 1

Alkashards Produced: 125

Cost:

• 50 gems
  • 103k Food
4 Likes

Read it and weep! :sob:

1 Like

Thanks. I weep :sob:

2 Likes

Well, even if it didnā€™t, itā€™s still wasting 5 Bombs (300 dmg x 5) and 103k food for 1 Dragon attack (400 dmg)ā€¦ or 5 revive scrolls 42,300 food each + 103k food to get 1 super mana pot, that can be crafted directly for 82k food.

Put the 50 gems on top of it and it is a robbery :joy:

I mean, it still hurts me that someone came up with these numbers.

My lab was maxed out so confirm the 3rd action is only available at level 10, if that didnā€™t come out of context above already. My food storage will allow me to start the lvl 9 research on Friday evening. Then onto weekly Friday night disappointment transmutation result!

5 Likes

Wow, I knew AL was bad, but I didnā€™t realize that it was THAT bad. Thank goodness I have totally ignored it. Just amazing that those calculations are sold as a new feature instead of a great way to kneecap yourself with resources and gems.

3 Likes

Alchemy Lab is trash, i hope you will learn from it and make the hero academy less profit-seeking than more addressed to the players. @devs

2 Likes