Alasie or Miki?

Slightly off topic, but I don’t want to create a new thread and I don’t have enough telescopes to finish either at this point, but eventually I’m going to be faced with this dilemma: Richard or Miki?

My team: all you need to know is that I have a maxed Wu for titans, and not one single maxed 5* for anything else. So do I go full bore Miki for EXTREME titan damage? Or would I be better off going max 4/80 Richard for raids/etc. and holding a 3/70 Miki for titans?

Similar to my dilemma, I think it depends what level Titan you are on.
If you at 7/8* ( or below) then Miki should be fine at 3/70, and you will probably be better off ascending Richard for raids, wars etc

I’d also say Richard. Miki can get you amazing scores at 3/70. I’m still so happy I finally joined the 100k club :slight_smile:

We’re only on 5/6* titans. Been doing pretty great with my maxed Wu (almost always A or A+). Figured Miki would be even better once leveled. But since I’m already doing fine on my titan hits, I think I should probably focus on improving my raid/war effectiveness. I’m guessing Richard might be better for those… (though Miki’s silence ability could really come in handy)

Miki is slow. As much as I love him, and I really do think he is a game changing hero… he is a game changing hero for titans. He is Meh everywhere else. I’d keep him at 3/70 and max Richard.

That’s pretty much what I thought. It might be a while yet before I have enough telescopes to finish either, just wanted to make sure I gave the scopes to the right hero so I don’t have to spend months kicking myself while waiting for more. :grin:

I know the feeling. I wish I could get tabards back from Obakan and use them on Seshat.

Aw man… that sucks. Sorry.

Obakan was my first 5* (and still my only purple 5*). Don’t have enough tabards to finish him, but I’m thinking that even if I did, I should probably hold off and wait for a better hero to come along.

Lianna was my first 5*, but Obakan was my first maxed 5*. It took a long time to get better dark 5s… if I hadn’t maxed him, I would have lost out on all the advantages of having a maxed 5. He isn’t terrible, just not grest… I do wish I could get the mats back, but I made the best decision I could with what I had at the time. Just sad also looking at a 3/70 Kunchen :frowning:

True, true… one of the wisest statements I ever read on this forum was something along the lines of, “the best heroes in the game are the ones you have”. Wish I could remember who said it so I could give credit.

I’ve been playing for almost a year now and still don’t have a single maxed 5* hero. On the one hand, I should probably max any 5* I can as soon as I can just to break free from the 3600 TP wall. On the other hand, if I’m patient enough and throw enough recruits into a couple TC20s, there’s a chance I might end up pulling a better 5* in the next couple of months, and then I’ll be kicking myself for using all my 4* mats on so-and-so.

1 Like

You might pull magni tomorrow. Or it might not be for another year. I had no way of knowing I’d get my first ever hero of the month in February(Kunchen). You should have seen how excited I was :rofl:

Just ask yourself; do you honestly believe it is just a bad hero? If so, wait. If they are decent and would improve your bench, go for it.

My first HOTM was Miki, just pulled him a week or so ago. I thought maybe I was hallucinating at first, been playing nearly a year and never seen “bonus draw” before. :face_with_monocle:

I’ve got my Obakan at 3/70. He’s… okay. I guess. Compared to the other 5* purples that I have to fight against? I think I’d rather have almost any other 5* purple. Never seen a “good” player with Obakan on their defense team, that right there speaks volumes.

Richard and Miki, though, they both seem to be pretty competent and more or less equally viable for higher level type stuffs.

For legendary events she’ll rock too… not avalon reflecting blue but i’m pretty sure all top teams will include her in the upcoming events

I don’t know if he’s worth maxing just for that though. I will probably take a shot at decent placement though… see how it goes next week.

Miki is male. Seshat was female and Grazul is female. This year they alternate, so Miki is definitely male.

1 Like

Max Alasie. You can take advantage of Miki at 3*70. Keep him alive with pots and banners etc. Alasie needs to maxed to get that huge damage. IMHO.

I am also of the belief that Miki is a male. I keep wanting to say “he” but I’ve seen several posters refer to Miki as “she”. Hard to tell with that big coat, somewhat androgynous facial features and gender neutral name, but I’m sticking with “he” until somebody proves me wrong.

I’ve been using Miki now vs 12* for the past two weeks, started using him when he was 2/15!

Even then he was outperforming Tarlak+4!!

Miki is 3/70 now and I’m averaging 40-50k for titans. The drops sux but that’s another topic.

He survives so unless you’re thinking of joining another alliance hitting 12*, max Alasie first.

He doesn’t get one shot by a 12*? I’ve never fought anything higher than an 8*

I had alasie maxed a year before miki was even a thought and got by just fine with no miki and now the only reason I’m givin him scopes is due to 13/14*

If you’re not hittin 13/14* titans then miki is fine at 3/70

He survives ok, wilbur is typical on 12s tho so really no worries if you go that route

Anyways what I’m trying to say is… Alasie.

4 Likes

Miki vs a 11-star red. Before him, my highest score was 93k.

f187bcad85377cc6aeef710891cee03605c85860_2_281x500

3 Likes