Alasie - Hero of the Month April?

See PM in Line. They have been requested here. If they choose to, they will clear up the mystery. :wink:

Not to be whiny and pick on things but I really really hope they change the ā€œElemental linkā€ special in both of those heroes because it is a joke. :speak_no_evil:

PS I donā€™t know how much of spoiling/leaking this is since Iā€™ve seen a YT video about the new heroes a while back from one of the beta testers

It also doesnā€™t take up much of their power budget either.

Basically itā€™s a nod towards getting them used at the high end where multi-color teams are a thingā€¦ Aeron maybe, but for Alasie itā€™ll help however slightly.

Repost from beta forum of a little silly testing I did with spirit link:

Some stats with my one level 23 mana troop

Athena base: 913 / 802
Athena + Kiril: 1186 / 1042
Athena + Kiril + Alasie: 1232 / 1082
Athena + Kiril + Alasie + Wu: 2921 / 1082

1 Like

I just hope they adjust itā€¦or give a 4* equivalent of Gunnar/Kailani, with greater powers. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, I recently started to really like Kailani. She is really really cool and I feel like sheā€™s not appreciated enough.

2 Likes

That sucks Alaise was nerfed, she was worthy of a hotm moniker, but the Aeron not so much as dark imo has the best overall heroes across the board and he brings nothing to the dark table.

Now thereā€™s the other side if the coin: It is good that she was nerfed, because HotM shouldnā€™t have their own ā€œstatusā€ that they are ā€œworthyā€. They should be different (which they are) but not clearly better than normal heroes. Because that does not sit well with F2P players.
Iā€™m a big supporter of this side of the coin, HotM should not all be A+ or even A class heroes.

2 Likes

Any info leaked should come with similar info label like the heros you view in the summons display in game that says hero is displayed at maxed power blah blah blah (*hero/event you are viewing is currently in beta. Stats, specials, and events are subject to change prior to release) that should clear things up. If people put that on each piece of beta info leaked and the general public still doesnt understand why itā€™s different after release then thatā€™s their problem.

Well ALL hotm are better then the color they roam on except a select few and those select few bring something to the table no others have such as Perseus and Natalya, they are both healer killers and one is for sniping Ares and the other Alberich.

Mushashi? Thoth? Also Delilah is not that good that she could called best in color or even best healer in color. And yes, that was my point. Different, not better.
Aeron is differend, he is the first debuff blocker, and first elemental link (that seems to be a thing with upcoming HotM).

I know there are select few HotM that are good, in my opinion maybe even too good (although they spice up the game, opinions are a complicated thing). But that does not mean that every HotM has to be borderline OP, I prefer them to be Balanced.

Iā€™m wondering is Aeron is better than people think. Heā€™d be pretty limited in raid defense but on offense you could time his special to go when your opponents are charged up or close to it and prevent those status effects, not to mention heal for 3 turns. Plus his stats are really solid. The spirit link it pretty useless unless youā€™re facing a multi-yellow team.

Delilah is a beast as is Thoth for monthly event and late map province farming. I know i skip Musashi in raids when i see him and would gladly take on Joon instead. Different strokes for different folks.