ALASIE has arrived!

lend your lucky charm to me​:triumph::joy:

1 Like

Well… I’m in a unique situation right now that let me do this. I’m currently only feeding troops so I could let all my camps run and not collect them for over a month. I’m bringing my mana troops from 17 to 23 and without cup dropping it’s a slow and painful process.
I had 2 camps at 11, 1 at 2, and one at 14 (food storage). After doing it like this I’ve realized I spent a ton of extra food doing it this way, so this is a one and done for me.

10 Likes

How do you like her at 80? I would love to hear your thoughts, compared to other top tier damage dealers?

1 Like

Grats Jim. That was cool! The discussion in my alliance has be how did you do it. Please continue the awesomeness.

She is very comparable to Magni with the exception of her higher defense meaning she is more viable on defense. Magni’s defense is really low and needs his skill to go off so he doesn’t die too fast.
Her skill is a little less than Magni but higher than Joon and her 24% slow mana will help vs Alby or slow skill killers in the corners. I played her in beta and really liked her. The 24% isn’t game changing by any means, but she is on a fast skill and gives you extra time in raids for getting skills up.
2nd best blue behind only Athena is where I spot her, but Magni isn’t far off cause he’s pretty amazing too.

11 Likes

Alright JimMe, I said you could borrow my maxed Alasie for a couple quick raids not keep her. I’m going to need you to give her back.

2 Likes

I have given up on summoning the hotm… waste so much money and saved gems… lvl 35 and still only 1 5* in my roster… sigh

You live in BC?
Me tooooo!!

1 Like

Got Alasie on a single10x epic pull. Lucky me!

Problem: I stalled Arthur at 3/70 in case this day would happen. Now, as expected, i can’t figure which one I should spend the 6 telescopes i got on.

Any insights?

Alasie would be the better choice. She is much more versatile than Arthur who is basically a beefed up guardian.
Arthur is fine for me vs 10 stars at 3/70, one day I’ll 80 him, but I can’t do it just for 1 titan and I’m not taking him over Alasie for raids or defense.

Thanks Jim. That’s exactly the kind of answer i was looking for!

1 Like

Ciao io sono in crisi ho Artù 80/80 maestro lepus 70/80 e alasie. Non so se ascendere maestro lupus o alasie a 80/80.
Nella mia squadra ho anche zeline è aeron 80/80. Cosa mi consigli. Ho anche delila 60/80 e marjana 30/80.
A me piace tanto maestro lepus perché ho aeron che con il suo speciale può annullare il suo -20%. Artù ha velocità special averange.
Volevo chiederti per fare in modo che la velocità dello special di Artù diventi fast qual è la % di velocità che le truppe devono avere perché diventi fast …io ora ho le truppe con velocità per Artù a +9%.

Artù abbassa l attacco dell eroe colpito e la difesa contro ghiaccio del _54%.Se si fa partire lo special di Artù prima di quello di maestro lepus l attacco di lepus sarà come un tiro di Potenza doppia su 2 avversari visto che Artù abbassa del 54% la difesa contro ghiaccio dell eroe colpito.

@Seven74
The only thing that Alaise don’t do compared to Leprus is the splash damage. If you want your Leprus to be 4/80 then ascend him but Alaise is way better than him.

If you want to speed up a special’s speed from medium to fast you need a 20% bonus (troops cap at 15%):
Medium speed charges with 10 tiles and Fast with 8.

1 Like

Grazie per il consiglio.

I just made 50 !! legendary calls and didnt geht her :frowning:

Please help Me , WHERE Can i argue about it :frowning:

1 Like

I live in Surrey, BC

I thought she was more comparable to Hel than to Magni because of the mana debuff?

1 Like

Alasie’s dad didnt look kindly at David Becham looking at his daughter.

Luckily his parents showed up for an intervention.

19 Likes

I used Magni mainly cause of color and skill damage similarities. Alasie doesn’t really compare well to Hel cause Hel shuts mama down to where Alasie and Nat both can slow it. Alasie definitely isn’t comparable to Nat mainly cause of how Nat is a DoT hero.

1 Like