🦅 Aino – 5* Ice / Blue from Legends of Kalevala

Yes, plus 2 turns are added with non cleansable flag.

Welcome home beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
I personaly like mana reduce and mana control heroes. My other blue heroes are Esme and Kiril C so she would be a great addition to my mono team. Can not wait to level up her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR :flushed:

Wow… The +15% isn’t that bad. Well… for health anyway. But a 30% trigger is practically guaranteed to fire! That’s what needed to be lowered. Now the passive is very close to just… extra stats.

That makes it easy for offense. An extra 1.5 tiles means you can fire in 3 matches WITH CRIT TROOPS by tile dumping a powerful hit-all.

And a nightmare on defense. Take snipers, and pray for timing. Otherwise, these heroes are all FAST on defense.

I still have a recent table I made for cleric:

Click here for emblem and LB numbers

Barring that the ?'s attached to the op’s stats above haven’t changed. The LB applies first. Those % gain are known in this case 7.61%. Then add emblem path:

Defense Path:

Defense Health
18 36
18 ••
24 ••
18 ••
18 ••
18 36

Total = +114 def & +151 hp

Health Path:

Defense Health
18 36
18 36

Total = +36 def & +295 hp

So… with lvl 15 crit troops you will gain +15% mana and 391 hp from this passive, if you choose health path. Also… I’m guessing the passive will count as a heal. This would mean that the amount of hp you gain from the passive will be higher with MANA TROOPS!

The defense path will give +78 def and the passive will have -144 hp attached.

I recommend playing with the hero for a while and seeing how often you get the passive to fire. If you are regularly triggering this passive the added hp will stack quickly, while the lower def will just help that along.

Then you have what the card will do on defense! I’ll let you all sort that out :laughing:
I’ve no doubt there are a few max’d, blemmed and broken before I finished typing this up.
You can go practice against them.

Bear in mind it only happens once per battle. It is a saving grace sometimes and other times means little, and it can also mess you up when on Offense because it is a new aspect to the play. Slow your play style down when using them on Offense so you don’t end up wasting the opportunity :+1:

That said Aino is a great healer, especially if you do not have a Xylophone or an Ariel, but even with them she is definitely worth working on.

4 Likes

Why only once?

I can see skipping low health and going straight to death happening every now and then.

But my play style would fluctuate health quite a bit during a single match

Roger that. A one-shot passive :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The description of the Passiv could be worded better, but the key words are “for the first time”. This effect does not occur on every new turn with low health, only once in the battle.

It is a passiv that will only activate once per battle, assuming conditions are met.

2 Likes

I like that she does a debuff on the enemy. If you only heal, you’re pretty much a tile sink. So the -24% mana speed is great as it should make attackers more reluctant to send tiles into her.

1 Like

I don’t have a blue healer, out of the two I have, who should get fully ascended. Aino or Alexandrine? Any advice will be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Alex is great for Titans but Jott does what she does slightly better (albeit without the heal)

I think Aino is good everywhere else although I haven’t seen her on many defense teams yet.

3 Likes

I am a big fan of mana control or mana reduce hero. She is great hero, her passiv is also great. I also got her and she will replace Esme in my mono team.

1 Like

I’ve had Alexandrine at 3-70 for a long time as I prefer cKiril for his def down, and his heal is not dependent on tiles.

Just pulled Aino and she’s getting the scopes. For one, she cleanses before she heals, so she’ll be great vs vampires and others who reduce healing. And as mentioned, reducing or slowing the enemy mana is a terrific skill

4 Likes

I agree with the following

If you don’t have jott then Alex as it will be an improvement for titans. But Aino is a better healer.

2 Likes

I runAlexandrine in mono against bera in wars… Using only snipers… So if i get a good blue board, i snipe the most dangerous defender… Then as my snipers die… Alexandra is constantly healed by the bera minions… So i just send charged tiles at the defense… I usually win… It’s not great against hard hitting snipers or minion wars as the bera minions are replaced. But if i can get a win in war using a less than ideal team… Sign me up.

1 Like

Last diaxes I had released and she appears :grin:

Is Aino and Arco in defense a good idea?
Currently Arco, Faline, Hannah, Skadi, Lewena

I could possibly exchange Arco for El Naddaha

Aino can pose a problem for the opponent’s team. As mana reduction is more critical for the attacker.

But in general, healers aren’t good for defense. Because the opponent can dump tiles at you all day. And even if you’re in max health, the attacker can kill you anyway with def down/att up, etc.

Always go for highest damage and speed. Can’t cast a special if the opponent hero is dead.

Also useful in rush. Slowing down the enemy can hurt them.