Aife needs a buff!

Who disagrees?

I don’t train green common heroes to receive a nerfed Aife!

3 Likes

Yeah, this is crazy!

Aife only has 209 attack and 275% damage, but Lianna has 729 and 512%!

Obviously a sword, scowl, and side eye should do more damage than a bow and arrow.

They need to fix this.

4 Likes

To empower herself she just have to learn how to hide her killing intent :heart:

I suggest inverting Aife’s numbers to 902 attack and 572% damage.

4 Likes

Hacking Attack should apply to your enemies software.

Firing Aife on defence should launch a massive DOS attack on the SG server causing the attacking player to get booted out and lose by default.

Also

Perfect Shot, Liana? You’re not even looking at your target, give it a rest.

6 Likes

Eject your CD drive.

1 Like

The hacking attack does look like a sickle…not a sword…and don’t you hack w an axe?

But I now realized for the first time ever the background of the heroes are the same for the colours! Glad to see they posed In front of that tree lol

2 Likes

…not even a “real” tree. went to Portraits-R-Us and picked the “woodland faerie” motif pull screen

3 Likes

btw, i respect your commitment to the forum by feeding Aife her 1* comrades to get her to 8/8

I always thought her problem was a lack of boot laces…and an unstylish haircut. :wink:

1 Like

We addressed the boot laces before:

I’m vaguely worried about her boot being unlaced

Her haircut clearly needs a buff, though.

2 Likes

No i think Aife need a bigger shield to hide her self…:sweat_smile:

I strongly disagree. Aife is a beast, I still can’t decide whether give warrior emblems to her or Magni

2 Likes

@grzechol And that will be a worth a million decision to make. :joy:

Yes, she needs to be nerfed. Remove her special or make it very slow and call it cup drop.