Ahoy! Happy Cake Day 🍰 @thepirateking

Shiver me timbers, wasn’t your birthday only a month ago @ThePirateKing?

Who cares!

More cake!

More Ale!!

More walking the plank!!!

Happy Forum Anniversary, buddy. Thanks for being a steady hand at the tiller, enjoy extra Bardic booty today!

Insert cake here:

17 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

20 planks

4 Likes

Let them eat cake! :cake::birthday::pie:
Happy Forum Anniversary @ThePirateKing!

4 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @ThePirateKing :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

4 Likes

Happy cake day!!! All the best and wish you luck to summon a good hero!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind post @JonahTheBard. Yes, last month was my birthday and this is my 1st forum anniversary. Can’t believe that it’s already been a year. It seems only yesterday that Commander Grey was defeated by the Dark Lord and a fun loving pirate like me was suddenly put in charge of his army by this swords woman, a hammer wielding dude and a sweet lady with a pet dragon. I mean who gave these land lubbers the idea that they can put me in charge of a mountain castle. But I endured and eventually defeated the Dark Lord. Then suddenly we were approached by this Tarzan like gentleman, a pirate woman and a mermaid for a quest in Atlantis, and I was like YES, finally I get to sail the seas again. That was definitely fun eventually journeying to the depths of Atlantis to fight the evil sorceress Ursena, twice. Oh well, those were the days of wild adventures. Now all that I do are going up against weak creatures and bandits, and attending costume parties apparently. But I have this tingling sensation that this peace will not last, but untill then I will just lay low and have fun. :skull_and_crossbones:

Anyway, I am truly grateful to all the great minds frequenting the forums. I have learned everything about the game from here and continue to do so. And I try to help around when I can. Thank you all. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Happy Cake Day @ThePirateKing!!!

4 Likes

Happy Cake day @ThePirateKing :cake:

3 Likes

Happy happy :cake: day @ThePirateKing with bestest wishes for many many more forum anniversaries to celebrate! I appreciate your thoughtful posts and thank you for sharing your wisdom freely :partying_face::tada:.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Pirate!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary - stay tuned.

:partying_face:

4 Likes

Have a blast arrggh! :hotdog::beers::beer: plenty of grog! Arrggh!

5 Likes

Cheers @ThePirateKing! Thanks for all your contributions!

4 Likes

Happy cake day @ThePirateKing :birthday:

4 Likes

Aye Matey, happy cake day from one Scally wag to another
Yarr!!! :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

4 Likes

Happy Cake day @ThePirateKing you ole swabby.

4 Likes

Happy cake day @ThePirateKing. i enjoy reading your post, and how you seem so upbeat and helpful to all. glad to have you around, and hope you pat yourself on the back for me. :slight_smile: Just one thing: is your forum ship yar?

3 Likes

Happy Forum anniversary, @ThePirateKing! :cake: :pirate_flag: :crossed_swords: :skull:

2 Likes

I missed somehow this thread yesterday. Happy cake day buddy! And really bad eggs, yo ho :smile:

3 Likes

@ThePirateKing
It appears I miss this thread yesterday as well, probably because we communicate so often. Nonetheless my dear friend, the wealth of information you bring to the game and community is beyond measure. Wishing you a belated forums anniversary and many more to come. :hugs:

3 Likes