🌑 Ahhotep – Season 5 Hero – 4* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Beware that, to gain ahhoteps mana gain on death of the target, the target MUST survive ahhoteps special skill first!

BUT if you fire his special AND his passive (70% damage to all) is actually what kills the enemy you’ll be getting the 20% mana right from his attack only. I find it very nice

5 Likes

Why does everyone always want only 1 copy of every hero. Some of these heroes would be fantastic to have multiple copies of. Anhotep is one of them.

4 Likes

Please find my hero review of Ahhotep the S5 4* Dark Goddess below:

Very balanced stats when compared to other 4* dark heroes.
She makes a fantastic support hero.
Let me know what you think

8 Likes

Where can I see your rankings of heroes? I heard you say Ahhotep is 10th of the purple 4* heroes. Thank you!

Are we sure Ahhotep is a her, I always thought Ahhotep was a him? I also got that impression from this thread lol.

4 Likes

Some research on Ahhotep and I got the answer…

Remember it was guessed by @PlayForFun :wink:

3 Likes

Ahhotep I (Ancient Egyptian: jꜥḥ-ḥtp(.w) , alternatively Anglicized Ahhotpe or Aahhotep , “Iah (the Moon) is satisfied”) was an ancient Egyptian queen who lived circa 15601530 BC, during the end of the Seventeenth Dynasty of Egypt. She was the daughter of Queen Tetisheri (known as Teti the Small) and Senakhtenre Ahmose, and was probably the sister, as well as the queen consort, of Pharaoh Seqenenre Tao ll..*

So, my question, when will Seqenenre Tao II be released?!

2 Likes

P.S. Big assumption here it’s Ahhotep I… Ahhotep II was also an ancient Egyptian queen, and likely the Great Royal Wife of Pharaoh Kamose.[1].

Based on the relationship to Tetisheri and Ahmose - it’s probabaly Ahhotep I

4 Likes

10th in terms of HP and Defence vs other Dark 4* Heroes (at time of recording).

This is a decent source to compare heroes:

2 Likes

I think you’re correct. This piece of dialogue confused me when I first saw it in the game.

I thought Ahhotep meant to say king or was talking about Tetisheri.

You can replay it from the museum Caiza Stage 1.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, super useful and looks like everyone has mistakenly assumed she was a he :laughing:

2 Likes

The chest area does look bigger now

Ohh wow :open_mouth: I love Egyptian stories but don’t know how to find full story (with most of characters)… It was a good knowledge for me!!! Thanks @Patchymoo :+1:

1 Like

Anyone have his alpha aethers stats??

Right up in the OP @4/80

I want to see with emblems stats too but thanks

I’ve been seriously considering him. His stats would be big.

I have him fully ascended and Limit Broken and don’t regret it one bit. Ahhotep is my strongest player and does some serious damage and the additional mana is a huge help. He has taken out multiple enemies more times than I can count, as well.

4 Likes