Agwe and Ghost - what are they for? Both seem totally worthless

Maybe for raid tourney with excluded red where many players put 3 greens in the middle. Agwe could then protect your team from 3/5 of the enemy team. But it’s an extreme niche.

1 Like

This is his position in my auto-farming team too. Works like a charm, level 3/60.

2 Likes

That’s one of the most incisive forum comments I’ve ever read, whoever came up with that is surely some kind of Emoires Ubermensch…

5 Likes

I use Agwe with Wilbur and Wu Kong for Atlantis Levels and 8-7, works out well…

@IvyTheTerrible My best guess with the timing is when you have a Dragon tile or a diamond with choke purple tiles in a stacked team, set Ameonna off, then the diamond. That is how I would perceive her perfect timing to be.

Easier said than done, though (or, realistically, i’ve Just come to realize that i’m not great at managing the board). You have to have enough purpled to charge her, then enough again to set off a cascade or diamond. I’m just usually not that lucky (or possibly that skilled) with Titan boards. I know others find her useful against Titans. I keep trying, and just haven’t managed it yet. Reading this thread has given me some ideas about using her in wars, though, so i’ll focus on that for a while

It is tough - and sometimes impossible - to do. I think of using her like I do about using Wu or Ranvir; there’s an element of luck involved, and sometimes you’ll do crappy damage. But when you get it all set up right, you do a ton of damage. Of course, even if you don’t get the full effect of her special, her tile damage is still pretty good, making her a valuable addition to your purple stack.

I think this aspect of her usage is very underrated. At 3^60, she sometimes dies before I can use her to my best advantage in war, but I plan to come back and max her at some point. Right now, Domitia is rising and demands all my purple feeders and mats.

4 Likes