🧙 Agrafena – 5* Dark / Purple from Tower of Magic

1st charge is good but not great, makes a very small difference to damage and survivability

2nd charge is ok for slow mana, feels like it is missing something without cleanse or dispel

I’m not sure if i am using her right, atm it just doesn’t seem like she impacts the outcome of a fight much. I can bring another dark legendary and have the same or better outcome

1 Like

That’s a joke?

For whole squad
+60% def, +60% attack 1400HP regen.in 6 (twice more like any of other healers)

And You write …IT can be but nothing special

Ahahaha, We are playing probably different game

Ps. For your info. 2nd charge its not słow mana. Its like an average

1 Like

Maybe im using the 1st charge too much. Maybe i should try the 2nd charge more.

But if you cant bring the 2nd charge down to 9 tiles, there is no difference whether it is average or slow right? You still have to match tiles 4 times to charge

1 Like

Believe me, it’s a huge diff.between average and slow

I bet, if not her option 1 mana. Than we start topic about how she is OP and about nerfing her.

But because it’s only 50/50% chances for mana 2 on deffence - should stay how it is now
Smart SG move

Went health & defense route on blems.

I’ve taken her for some mono purple raids last few days. I agree the 1st charge isn’t really useful but the 2nd packs a punch if she can get charged up quickly. I’m only running a lvl 20 mana on her so it’s kind of hard to truly gauge the true effectiveness.

I swapped her as a tank in this weeks war in place of costumed quiznos (yes it’s quintus but quiznos sounds better) and I will start to have some mates friendly raid her shortly to test her more.

My opinion is a B ranking overall. Controlling her special firing is vitally important to maximizing her usefulness imho.

3 Likes

I think the mana speed was tested in Beta and it takes 12.5 tiles to charge to second tier so it’s definitely not average.

3 Likes

I feel the same way, she’s missing something like a cleanse or dispel or whatever but she’s just not top tier category for me.

3 Likes

For me it was a Tank and one of the good ones and in fact it can already be seen among the top positions of Tank, I’m just waiting for food to give it the 20 emblems … and Tank will go right after.

I agree that she misses something to make her top tier!

I have her at 3/70 together with Dr. Moreau, Lepiota and Xnolphod
and I haven’t decided who to ascend first?

Probably that Xnolphod that gives that 20% mana…
:roll_eyes:

Update for defense, she went in instantly after maxing.

I went from staying around 2500 cups to staying around 2600 cups, also I’ve been pushed over 2600 cups few times, without raiding.

3 Likes

Where do you put her on def? Tank?

Left wing in reverse formation

2 Likes

Terribly weak when fully levelled and emblemed. For her total power base the hero is extremely weak. In the process of removing emblems from her and transferring them elsewhere. Have to wonder if they tested the nurffed version of the hero.

2 Likes

It has disappointed me. Once tested on the team with emblems at 20 the first mana charge is very fast but it is useless

If you use the first charge then you have to wait to charge the first and second charges again.

If you don’t use the first mana charge and wait for the second charge most of the time it dies.
I use it on a one-color computer with
Seshat Bera Alfrike Agrafena (in Kunchen’s place) lethal hare.

For Agrafena to survive I need to get Bera out and use Kunchen again with what before without Agrafena with Kunchen was enough, so at the moment I don’t see her as the great heroine that I thought she was. Maybe it would be nice if the first charge would heal a bit. And even so, by not cleaning ailments, she is a weak hero contrary to what she seemed and expected of her.

2 Likes

She’s pretty much a titan support hero at this point

We will have to try, I think that at the moment he is a hero that can be used in all places without being special in any.

For me she is good only in the second load, the first does not work since as I mentioned before the I.A. If you do not use the first charge since it charges very fast on a bad board it is unable to survive.
It is clear that with a good board all the heroes improve and she more.

1 Like

I replaced C Rigard with her in my main Fiend attack team.

Liz, Hannah, Bera, Onyx, C Rigard.

I soon went back to C Rigard.

I am going to try 4 x Magic heroes to see how the msna stacks help.

But not overly impressed.

1 Like

I don’t think for a mono team she is going to be any good because her special is slower than most other purple heroes not named Alfrike. By the time her second special goes off the match is probably over one way or the other. I find like her other Magic tower counterparts they work really well in multiple colour stacks that allow you to take advantage of the one dominant colour on the board instead of RNG luck and hope for the purple tiles or else.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

In your opinion, Agafrena is worth something? In my opinion 100% is too low the poison it sends and 200% is worth nothing even if at most it is destroyed very easily in my opinion in 200% I would put that it does a damage of 600%, or that it heals of 1280 but not in 6 shifts but for 6 shifts otherwise it does not affect anything sucks in my opinion and to review this who has it tell me your opinion even if I will not be in the right place.