AGE of the CLASSED EPICS!

@MrsBCW I fed my Sabina a long time ago to someone, I don’t even remember who. Wish I would have saved her. It was before talents and now that I don’t have her and she is a sorc, that mana blocker with heal, and enemy debuff is a savage combo.

1 Like

I’m sure we have all made that mistake at some stage or another.

No doubt you’ll receive her soon and can get her up there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Been waiting for her to pop for about 6 months now. Seems as soon as i ate up rigard and sabina, they disappeared from my list of possibilities

1 Like

Hang in there, not long after starting I’d fed Vivica :no_mouth:, was at least 7mths before I found her again. I’d also learnt by then to lock heroes into place and that 5s should not be eaten :joy:

2 Likes
4 Likes

@Ber @Winters1 @Olmor @DoctorStrange @Kerridoc @FraVit93 @Rook @Gryphonknight @Eddard @Kor1sco

5 Likes

This is why he is a Boss Wolf and not a Mob Wolf! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

hansel and gretel are probably the most slept on of 4 star heroes. havent regretted a single emblem put into either of them. onatel rendered useless after her special if she is hit with either of them. that last second shut downs of huge specials cant be over looked. Although you have to plan a little better than with Hel, both heroes stats allow them to survive shots by high emblemed 5 stars once they are emblemed up and are definitely two of my favorite flanks in any war. definitely gonna level up another set of them. dont sleep on these two, they took my all the way to 7th in global facing some very rough teams once I had 9 emblems in both.

2 Likes

They truly are great heroes! Once they use their special the only hero capable of killing them in one hit would be Kageburado.

3 Likes

Saving gems now to get them almost 8k now. When is their event due so I can have enough feeders to max & emblem them day 1?

No one knows.

June: everyone expected the event to be Pirates, but SGG pulled it since they’re re-working it, subbing in Wonderland. This happened basically 2-3 days before the event and no one had any inclination. No announcement had been made prior to that that it would (or would not) be Pirates, that just would have followed the previous rotation.

July: It could be Pirates if the event is now ready to go. However, I suspect that is NOT true, since the new heroes haven’t really even hit beta yet. Grimforest would kind of be the next event if it keeps the same rotation, and that is my guess. However, SGG has made no official announcement. Maybe they’re going to pull that event and revamp it too.

Ok thanks that gives me enough time to save up more rugged clothes sitting on about 1500 right now.

The witch hunting siblings, I sọ wish to have them!

VALERIA'S TIME IS NOW

Truly one of the most amazing battles I have slain my eyes too

May VaLeRiA continue to RiSe and BuRn with her BLooD lEgIOn

2 Likes

Amazing Raid - the movie :sunglasses:

Cool FX, great score :star_struck: :musical_note:
More bats, pls :rofl:

1 Like

@Olmor thank you - my kitty is pretty damaging too… what started as a ‘classing’ test turned into some opponents distress (till MITSUKO joins CC & Thoth - CC gets the Emblems)…

fyi these were like record cover sized images I had to 50% them geez that was the edit.

3 Likes

a phone hold call turned into a flyer! (b9b7K7ViF00)

1 Like

@Olmor my friend I believe this will satisfy your request. Please visit me on my LINE: razorenp

Including a few who may in addition appreciate the delicate yet poisonous flower of mine: VALERIA
@IvyTheTerrible @DoctorStrange @FraVit93 (hope ware wen well brother) @sixixix @PeachyKeen @Decorum (hope to see you at the ROYAL BALL POLL lol)

4 Likes

In regards to grades… Valeria scores very low on Titans, this video however will show you she is actually very good in my opinion and use. Her VERY FAST manaSpeed paired with a 4* 11 Mana Troop puts her in the position to HIT FIRST as well Hit Multiple (in which her special increases DOT up to 580). Granted she does NOT hit hard but she hits and she hangs and that is what I am looking for when I have very basic battle items to take in against this MONSTER of a Titan. I’m not taking Wu Kong because I’m looking to get us Guaranteed points therefore this is the better option in terms of ODDS to go MONO. I know its hard not to go in for BIG POINTS but that isn’t what being a team player is about.

just some I figured would enjoy… even you @Kint
@IvyTheTerrible @DoctorStrange @FraVit93 @Olmor @sixixix @PeachyKeen @Decorum

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Razor, had this bookmarked for awhile but haven’t stopped by in a minute. Glad I did!

P.S Currently dealing with an extraordinary shortage of :heart: So I’ll be back to pay you your due

1 Like