After upgrading 12 raids - 12 losses. WHAT IS IT LIKE?

“Bad luck” is the wrong answer! Two or three months ago, there was already a flaw when I attacked while attacking, and the opponent’s hero miraculously remained unharmed, while he himself gained mana and beat me in response! Then I also lost a lot of cups, and our alliance lost 8 (!!!) wars in a row until they understood what was wrong! It was the toughest bug!
Now, for reasons that I don’t understand, I lose the cups again, lose the raids, and if before update 18 I could easily lose 200-300 cups, and then also gain, now my account does not rise more than 2400 cups day after day. I still do not understand what’s wrong, and I’m trying to figure it out! It seems to me that the opponents have more armor, and the strength of the blows of my heroes has become lower.
For example, I can say 100% that after upgrading the loss of an opponent from the counterattacks of my Boril and Cypriot became significantly lower!
By the way, I want to note that stronger rivals in the attack on my team also began to lose to me.

I can’t do the gameplay video yet, I have iOS 10, I haven’t yet found how to make a video, and until version 12 I don’t want to be updated for some reason.

Finally, update 18.0.1 is released on iOS. From 3 raids 2 wins, 1 loss! Already at least somehow you can play! Now we are waiting for the bug in raids to be eliminated, when you can no longer attack your opponent if he has entered the game.

The sooner you accept that there is no bug, the better off you will be. Pay more attention to specials, it will likely explain your weird misses. Defenders also get a 20% boost to attack and defense, but this isn’t new.

1 Like

Another attack, and another question: in my team, Hu Tao and Li Xiu, the opponent has Richard and other heroes. I apply a special skill against everyone, Hu Tao took away about 180 points of health, Li Xiu - 160, and for everyone, including Richard. I won almost the entire team from my opponent, only Richard was left. No one strengthened or weakened the attack or defense. I’m attacking with a special skill again, but now Hu Tao has taken away 100 health points, and Li Xiu has only 80 !!! In the end, of course, I won, but I have doubts: the same game, the same attack, the same heroes with the same strike force and armor. THIS IS HOW TO UNDERSTAND ???

There’s a random component in the damage equation. Hits can vary a fair amount in strength because of this.

Clarification: because of this error, I lost the first foray, but I was more lucky with the repeated foray. But imagine my surprise, when Li Xiu and Richard were left alone, Richard has only 98 health points, Li Xiu has 306, both of them have fully accumulated my turn. I thought, here it is - a victory! But when after the attack of Li Xu Richard was still alive, he attacked in response and killed my hero, here my logic was broken. In general, I did not even understand how this could have happened ??? AS???
During the repeated attack, I already watched each blow more carefully, and the situation I described above happened: at the beginning of the attack, the same opponent hero gets damage as it should be, and at the end - for some reason, 2 times less, although he hits my heroes in response with the same force during the whole time of the attack

But how then does it turn out that the opponent’s hero hits with the same force during the entire attack time, even if he is almost dead and he has only a few health points left?

Because that’s the way the game works. A hero his with the same strength at 1 health as they do at full strength. This isn’t a simulation of reality, where people get weaker as they get hurt. It’s a fantasy game, and in fantasies, heroes are still heroic even when wounded.