After new updated: Alliance War has became unbalanced & there's bugs/tricks

You are splitting hairs in your example. That’s not a huge difference in power. We are facing an alliance that is a bit stronger than us right now and that’s fine, we will fight and it will still be fun and if we lose we’ll get another chance with a new match Wednesday.

do you think the WAR will be balanced? Screenshot by Lightshot

very UNFAIR

1 Like

Depends on how many of your opponents players are active and will participate.

Unfortunately cups and alliance score do not say much about the war strenght of an alliance.

Would you bet on Ostrava? I don’t. When this is over I’ll send the result…

thx for answer

Well I try not to bet thats why I dont pay real money for summons. :slight_smile:

Wish you best of luck with your war. You dont have to necessaryly win but I hope it will be interesting.

OK, new to this forum, I just finished reading the majority of the posts on this topic and thank you. I was feeling that I was the only feeling this. I am wondering if anyone here got more than a very lame and limmited response from the developers as I see nothing here from them. I see the point that we are all trying to make, that there is a problem with the match making, and I’m guessing the person’s that are not upset are likely the ones at the top side of the match up. My Alliance has lost every battle since the update. That is 4 and our 5th is about to start with yet again a 20000ish diffrance. And prior to this war fix the last one was not much better. And no we don’t expect to win all of our battles but to be rest 4 times in the first 6 hrs of play and we made less than 1000 point in that time. That was not fun for the Alliance and personally I was close to leaving the game. The part that bothered me the most though was the feeling that the developers don’t care.

There is an ‘official’ War thread that the developers respond in. You can find it here:

1 Like

the result >> warresult

Still does not mean a lot.
How many flags have been used on both sides?

42 : 42 - I think very good result for us (Ostrava) :slight_smile:

That is happening with us too. The last war was 14 above 4000 against 4 of us. 18 over level 40 agains 3. This is not a good matchmaking. The numbers of the alliances are totally different. How is this calculated now? Before the last update we were getting good opponents

The first couple of wars were based on Alliance score. This included trophies. They adjusted to titan score only after the community complained.

I call BS we have been placed against teams that are 20k higher than we are so this whole ladder system is crap they can easily place your alliance in a ladder with equal placed teams just like they do with our trophies . But also think too look at raids where theres been 1700 power teams beating 2300 power teams thats bs also there update screwed up everything

Since I have beaten alliances with a 50% higher score than mine it would be interesting to know your alliances score.

Even if this score is not relevamt for pairing anymore.

Are you guys really hopping they will fix this matchmaking one day? Personally I don’t. This wars are here for a long time enough to fine tune things.They definitely didn’t have a clue to make that working. This feature have a lot of potential but for that we need good devs. So ,forget about that!

Im wondering the same thing … is this a bug?

No _itch not every war but one once in a while. I’m old and full of flatulence now don’t need you blowing smoke up you know where.
Your excuse is cover-up for a poor ai software and amateur programmers and over burdened customer base that Small Gaint Games can’t meet the demand Professionally.
There isn’t and should be professional business ombudsmen by government agencies. Your bugs are far too multiple and chance is reminiscent of old carny days where the midway hawker lured in suckers and cheated them out of there money.
Win…WIN…please… once in a while. And what about the draw where’s the puzzle?!?

1 Like

Maybe you don’t realize I am a player like yourself. My alliance has had plenty of uneven matches - in fact, our current match is with an alliance a good deal stronger than we are. We had won the last 6 matches, so I was expecting to meet a stronger opponent. We will give it our best shot and see what happens.

I’m not quite sure what you are saying here… you want the government putting their fingers in private businesses? Well, this is a Finnish company - so which government should be playing big brother here? The game is played internationally - so every government? Aside from the fact that that would be rather ridiculous, I do think governments have enough more important issues to focus their attention on.

So - they are not ‘my bugs’ and if you feel the game is cheating you, then I ask: why do you play it? If I truly thought this game was cheating me of something, then I wouldn’t play another minute. Nobody is forcing you. If you are not enjoying it, why continue? I am truly curious…

3 Likes

The war is down again… Maybe someone is taking our concern seriously? Lol… We can only hope:-)

@Jsshane It’s down since SG has released their monthly update. Wishful thinking! :smile:

You can find the release notes here:

They started with Android devices. As of this morning, I didn’t see the update in the Apple app store yet. Should be there soon.

1 Like