After new Telly Nerf - Who will be the top tanks?

After they nerf telly, it’s def Aife…I mean, telly will have been nerfed 3 times, and Aife has never been nerfed once, plus she’s nature, so good synergy with Vela and GM/JF…

3 Likes

I bet for fast or very fast heroes:

I think we are going to a fast tank meta few examples:
Bera, Clarissa, Freya Frigg, C-Kadilen. JF, Gravemaker.

Bera or Frigg sounds the most annoying of them all.

I’m not sure what the best tank will be (likely still Tell, your move Sg) but I think a really tough (and expensive, the way sg likes it) defense would be a max troop and emblem team of Finley, Frigg, BK, Odin (If stays the same) and killhare.

I think Mitsuko is viable too. And there’s always the old, old choice of Ares (lol).

Which is funny, because before Tell, green was considered the worst tank choice. But you’re right with that list. I’d even venture Elkanon (with costume bonus, but not costume).

So far I have seen a lot of raid tank changes already. I assume people testing a little bit.
It’s nice to see already, despite me getting NO tiles and losing easy matches, it’s nice lol

1 Like

Totally needs a nerf.

7 Likes

It’s that Revive, she’s dangerous.

1 Like

As funny as it sounds, Telly might still be the top tank. Why? Because what makes her deadly is the mana slow and her ridiculous defense stats with Paladin class. 3 tiles doesn’t kill him!

What other average speed tanks out there can survive 3 tiles from a 5-0 mono team?

4 Likes

I have Telluria and Heimdall, but still use Guinivere as tank with Grazul as flank. Pretty defensive, I know. I have also Vela as wing and Seshat as the other flank. I think to replace Evelyn on the other wing with Telluria atm, due to emblems for rangers.

True @Noxyking. But you will have to learn how to use Telluria in her current stat. What heros do you bring along? GTV is no where near as potent as it was. I’m finding much weaker opponents challenging and winning raids they never would have won before.

1 Like

Interesting @JussufSegelbaer. I would like to know how it holds up in raids and raid defense this week.

I think the meta can shift to Zimkitha having Vela’s emblems. Especially if you have Killhaire on the side. Zim can also heal Gravemaker if you’re using two reds as flanks.

If using blue, I see Magni (with costume bonus) a great choice. Finley can remain on 1st position.

Lmao!

20 donkeys laughed off…

I don’t think Telly is that great as a tank. I’d rather face her then ursena or BK. Ursena is probably the most overpowered hero in the game.

1 Like

The key to Ursena is to NOT bring yellow against her. If you do and she fires you’re toast. Bring a mana controller and try to block her…healers too. If you have Malosi, yellow is probably ok though. He’ll block her reflect.

Even if you have Mal it’s super risky to bring yellow mono against her.

1 Like

I used Clarissa plus Nine I’m this war with mana troops and got one shot twice…

Clarissa isn’t a great tank IMO (neither is Gravemaker for what it’s worth).

1 Like

Telluria is no longer the best tank anymore, not by a long shot. No one is afraid of her, even players from lower league are no longer afraid to face her. You no longer see players screaming ‘oh ■■■■, I’m going to hit the reroll’ button when facing her. Even in green alone, I rate Heimdall, lady of the lake and Frigg better as a tank. I’ll probably rate Frigg as the best green tank currently, she’s like a Kunchen tank on steroids.

I am seeing a lot of love for Heimdall on this thread. Whilst he is awesome I dont think he’s ever specifically caused me to reroll. I dont mind facing him. I think I would still have him below Telluria, Yunan, Lady of the Lake and Frigg of the green tanks (point of reference: I have never faced Frigg, this is going by vids watched of her performance and reading her card) Heimdall would be 5th and heavily emblemed Brynhild 6th (my wife just moved to Bryn+20 tank flanked by Kunchen and Alfrike and it is keeping her about 25-2600 trophies overnight most of the time)

Heimdall flank on the other hand does scare me.

2 Likes