After-Christmas ramblings: Santa and judging heroes regarding top 100?

Thus my foresight for the need of putting together training videos to explain how best to use the Hero Utility as a ‘decision support’ tool :smile:

There are 4 methods of grading and ranking that goes on within the Hero Utility (5 actually when you break out the LEADERBOARD into it’s respective categories Current and Cumulative) . I will briefly do a quick review with you in regards to the Center/Tank position so you can see the variances…

I will note that those who currently have and use the Top-5 (we are looking at the Center/Tank position here not the Top-5 team) will have the best odds of making it into and holding their position in the LEADERBOARD, it’s simply the way it is (and this will change over time; I’m aware of several substitute heroes for the Top-5 that work - and many of them are heroes that have been recently added to our hero base).

Cumulative LEADERBOARD

Current LEADERBOARD

RaZoR’s EDge

Grades

GPA’s

Note: I personally give less credit to Grades/GPA’s in regards to the ‘position’ being reviewed - however in regards to their effectiveness from a Defensive perspective I don’t disagree (that position would be identified by reviewing their position most utilized in the Cumulative Leaderboard i.e. Lianna is best utilized in the Rear position not the Center/Tank). Note to self > write the proper extraction routine to adjust Grades/GPA’s to select the Center/Tank for reviewing ‘positions’.

Note: Yes, it is true that the LEADERBOARD statistics are primarily ONLY effective in regards to LEGENDARY hero ranking classification. To a certain degree they do also speak to the EPIC heroes who have use after a players ‘EPIC’ period of play. For example BOLDTUSK is one such character, at least for now.

@Kerridoc

4 Likes