After Beta test, do you want raid formation?

Moderator Note

While this is a duplicate post, including duplication of pre-existing feed-back polls regarding Raid Defence Formations; I am just going to close the thread rather than shut the polls down.

This is the pre-existing Feedback Thread: [Master] 🛡 Alternate Defence / Raid Formations -- Feedback & Discussion Thread (Polls in post #2)

And this is a direct link to the original & presceeding (official?) Feedback polls.

Cheers & happy gaming
Guv.

I see some people want it and some people don’t. So, I create a poll to find out.

Do you want raid formation in normal/global raid ?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Do you want raid formation as new rule in raid tournament ?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
Do you want raid formation in alliance war ?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
8 Likes

General discussion and feedback should still be here, but I’m interested in the poll.

2 Likes

Should add " during alliance wars" as an option as well.

1 Like

Add
The twenty characters

1 Like

I think OP should specify what we want in the raid formation, whether it is the standard formation or the alternative defenses. I see it confusing as we already have an existing defensive formation in raids, raid tourneys and wars. They are just plain standard though.

Sorry, I forget to check that. But I have new idea, “Ask people after the test”. The result might be change.

1 Like

Can you add war as @MountainMann suggested?

I already add it. You may need to reload this page.

2 Likes

Hero.

I now feel refreshed :crazy_face:

3 Likes

In general, I sort of liked new formations. It was different and fun, even though it was difficult at times. So YES for raids.

But voted NO for tourneys and wars. Those already have some modifiers compared to raids, and just putting new formations in there (for example, in rush attack) would potentially be too much. Maybe, but with serious tweak in what we have right now.

8 Likes

I’m a definite no to wars. More than enough going on there now.

But tournaments I can see some fun with.

4 Likes

I voted exactly the same. It’s an interesting to face different kind of defense teams, butjust for normal raids. I don’t like the idea to extend them in wars/ tournaments.

4 Likes

I am very positive about formations. They give an opportunity to put in defense heroes I wouldn’t otherwise, play around with my attack team, etc. I think Formations at least in raids is the thing many of us needed. It also was requested long time ago. I really hope they’ll go live in regular raids.

As for formations in tournaments and wars.

I am slightly in favor of indroducing formations in tournaments, but tournaments are great as they are anyway. Don’t think Formations would make them any worse or better.

And I don’t really mind formations in wars, but in this case I understand people who are against it, especially if the game is going to decide formation for wars, not leaders of an alliance or players. That might make things too complicated, and too hard to control.

3 Likes

More new things meaning not always same people/alliances get on top, so definetely a yes on everything for me.

We are on the same boat, so even if it is more difficult, it is more difficult for everyone.
Quite fair.

3 Likes

It might be fair, but a lot of frustration is never good for a game. I can see half of my “less developed” teammates dropping off if they decide to introduce this in wars. We all are not equal in the end…

Raids are one thing - you need to make 1 raiding team and you’re done. For wars, you need 6. What could be fun for experienced players can become a nightmare for new to medium players. I doubt developers would dare to go this way…

6 Likes

Good day.
It would be interesting to bring formations to war, at least as one of the bonuses.
This feature would add a lot of variety and content to streaming sites. It would also give the possibility of brain activity on new tactics for the war.

2 Likes

I think it would be quite the opposite.

Same people with unmatched rosters will always be on top, making it even more dificult for playes/alliances with less advanced rosters.

Fightine one Alfrike with war aid is diificult now, imagine fighting two in a double formation with war aid.

4 Likes

If formations are introduced in wars and raid tournaments, then that’s the rule, and the only challenge. Make the best of one’s roster. No other modifiers.

3 Likes

Vote “yes” BUT don’t do triple buffers/DD to massive!

I am in favor of formations for raids but not wars. I voted “yes” for tourneys but really on the fence for that. I can reroll if I encounter a raid formation that just looks impossible for me, but I can’t reroll in a tourney.

That being said, if EP implements raid formations full time, I hope they do it in a way accessible to more people, not attached to Hero Academy.

1 Like