AEGIR - in the future?

Hi all, so fairly new so apologies for coming across stupid or if this has been mention previous.

I love Aegir - I think he is truly awesome- visually & skill set. Unfortunately for me I was unable to pack him. I tried but luck just wasn’t on my side.
And being fairly new I wasn’t fully aware of how it all works.
Now for me, I like collecting hero’s . & now the month is past there’s no possible way of collecting him.

1. can they bring back the HOTM into normal circulation?
  2. bring them back into events maybe?
  3. have the ability to trade HOTM with another maybe? ( that will properly need some fine tuning)

I think it just puts a little damper on a rather amazing game- that you want a hero so bad & there’s no way to obtain them once the month has gone. -

It will be interesting to see what others say regarding this matter-
Maybe we could have all the HOTM in a special summon 2 days out of the month? Or the last day? I don’t know I’m just waffling now.
Anyway, if you read this thank you & please leave thoughts - cheers .

You’ll have to wait for a while, but when the Atlantis portal opens it brings back two previous HOTM that you can pull. Since Aegir is last month’s HOTM it will be a while until he appears there though.

2 Likes

Maybe same time of now next year you will be able to have Aegir again on Atlantis portal.

1 Like

Thank you for the info- I really do appreciate it. It gives me hope…:pray:t2:

Picks jaw up off the floor :scream:

1 Like

This is true, just realize you best chance at getting a specific HoTM is when they are the HoTM and not a recycle in Atlanits. Neither are good odds, but the Atlantis is far worse for any specific HoTM.

1 Like

Less chances and atlantis pulls are 50 gems more expensive, not a good deal but if you miss a HOTM and want it, it’s the only option as of now. I want Hel but I wasn’t playing when she was released and I think she has already been in the atlantis portal so I’m going to have to wait a full cycle.

2 Likes

If only SG would remove the regular 3* heroes from the Atlantis portal. It would be more appealing to pull for heroes. Now i don’t like it that much.

1 Like

You’ll be waiting for at least another six months I’d guess. They’ve got four past HOTM left to release in Atlantis without the link (Zeline, Thoth, Delilah and Musashi), then I’d assume they’d start adding the elemental [buff] link HOTM to the portal (Aeron, Alasie, GM, Greg, and Drake) then the elemental [healing] link (Khiona, Aegir, Zimkitha, Evelyn, ?). Depending on if they release in order, and assuming they continue to do two previous releases a month, Aegir should be popping up in about five months. & That’s assuming they don’t rerelease the first two rounds of HOTM again, before the link ones.

& I’m going to guess they’re going to keep this Atlantis thing rolling even past when all previous HOTM have been rereleased; this is a big money maker for them. So, say you miss the HOTM you really wanted when it pops up in Atlantis, my guess is they’ll be back anywhere from five to ten months -ish from then. Depends on how they decide to order the cycle, but there are currently 18 HOTM and they group them in twos. So nine-ten months would be the full cycle until more are added.

I may be totally wrong about that last part, but if I had to guess: I’m fairly certain we’ll see those heroes available for summoning again.

1 Like

Thank you for the information- it was actually really insightful . Many thanks , it’s all slowly starting to make sense. :+1: great help .

1 Like