Aegir in at #2 rank

I also can guarantee that Boss Wolf and Aegir were NOT on their attacking teams… so they’re not representing what they used to get there at all.

1 Like

Top 100 can be attacked while online, You can not set 5 Aife as your defense and be in the top 100 for 10 seconds because you will be immediately knocked out.

Top to bottom of top 100 is a 300 cup difference. Since matching is only possible +/- 280 cups you will mostly be attacked by other players who are online while you are online, you must have a good defense to be top 100 at all.

1 Like

Same. I’ve made top 5 without ever fighting Guin even though she’s by far the most common tank. I always reroll because she’s the only tank in the game that requires me to change from my rainbow team.

Is this true top 100 can be attacked while online? I didn’t know that…

1 Like

Yes, it is. :wink: Because someone stayed online many days. They changed, because of that.

1 Like

I actually have rerolled just to get Guinevere. I don’t need to change my yellow tank team for that. :joy::rofl:

All right. Guess I won’t stress myself out too much when I’m in top 100. lol

Thanks.

Aegir is bad in defence. Good in raids and events… good in attacking in other words.

Aegir’s 100% healing is insane. You can easily gain 1000hp to your hero/heroes with few hits to your enemy, if his skill is active. But that’s it… pretty cool hero to have, but i’m affraid there are many better ones.

I hope they will fix him in near future. Make those skills last longer or make attack buff or shield for all allies… now he’s too weak…

Aegir is designed to be the tank of wu Kong. He shares hits with Wu Kong and Wu Kong provides him with the normal damage which heals back to Wu Kong. He’s a tank of doing the titans. Wu Kong without Aegir is weak for high level titans.

Not really as Wu’s chance to miss would make Aegir even less effective than he is currently. You can get Wilbur and Gunner much easier than Aegir as well!

I use different teams for raid offense, so does this also mean when anybody attacks me during my raid offense, they will face my offense team at that very moment, not my original defense line-up?

It depends do you use same team slot on those. Like if you use team 2 for both, then it might. I have set up one team for my defence and I don’t touch that. And second team for raid attacks.

interesting read…never knew heros in your defense team in the top 100 automatically made them good heros and means you used those heros to climb the ranks

learn something new everyday

aegir is garbage by the way

most succesful tanks have a negative effect on the opposing team that hinders their chances of killing your D team

now true aegir may be viable if flanked by the right heros like maybe greg and lianna with 2 alasies on wings or something of that nature(no pun intended)

i like versatile heros. heros i can throw into just about any defense team with other heros and know they’ll make somewhat of a difference such as alasie, hel, drake, guin, panther, gravemaker, zeline, etc aegir doesnt make that list.

too much of a extreme niche hero in my opinion. i dont want to max 1 hero that will force my hand to max other certain heros to make that 1 hero viable. just personal preference.

everyone knows you can max guin, throw just about any other heros behind her, and have a decent success rate. this same effect won’t hold true for aegir. just like it doesnt hold true for boss wolf. both are trash by themselves but can be viable with a roster built around them. just because a hero Could be good if you build your roster around that 1 hero, doesn’t make it a good hero

who would be ideal to build around aegir?

• 4x gueniver?

In all seriousness I have tried everything I could think of and he just has no real synergy that another hero can not offer. Aegir is a giver and not a taker… What I mean is his special which he gives to other heroes while mediocre at best is all he can do… When Aegir takes a buff (another hero cast on him) there is not much of a net gain. his heal on hit works only on normal damage so giving him a reflect shield does nothing, Delilah giving him a minion does not heal any buff to attack damage is minimal due to attacks on defence are slow.

Any chance you can show me the official link to that change? 'Cause I’ve been raiding a couple of those in top 100 but it does give me the notification that I can’t attack them since they’re online.

you can only revenge Top 100 players while they are online. not 1st time attack

1 Like

good question lol with so many possibilities i wasnt able to say it’s impossible for him to be viable as I would have to test every single combination of heros with Him as tank for me to be able to 100% draw that conclusion

thinkin on that, has anyone tried him at flank? he is average mana after all

Got it. Thanks for your clarification. :slight_smile:

anytime

20 characters(can we change that already?)