Advice on where to spend 8400 gems

Hi! I have collected 8408 gems just playing for years. What would be the best option? Change them for 10 heroes of the same element (2600 gems each, so can make 3 options) or take the Atlantis option (30 heroes x 8400 gems)?

Hello community! I finally collected 8408 gems. What would be the best option? changing 8400 gems at Atlantis summon for 30 heroes, or 2600 gems x 3 at one element 10 heroes?

Hello everybody! I finally collected 8408 gems. What would be the best option? changing 8400 gems at Atlantis summon for 30 heroes, or 2600 gems x 3 at one element 10 heroes?

Absolutely not 3x10 from elemental’s portal.

x30 from Atlantis is the way to go :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everybody! I finally collected 8408 gems. What would be the best option? changing 8400 gems at Atlantis summon for 30 heroes, or 2600 gems x 3 at one element 10 heroes?

Hey man, Do it…
Do it…
Do it…

Hi everybody! I collected 8408 gems. What would be the best option? changing 8400 gems at Atlantis summon for 30 heroes, or 2600 gems x 3 at one element heroes?

As you might surmise from this thread, it depends a lot on what your roster looks like. A 30-pull from Atlantis would be the right answer for most people, but it’s hard to say whether it’s the right answer for you without more information.

Hi! What would be the best option? I have collected 8408 gems just playing for years. Change them for 10 heroes of the same element (2600 gems each, so can make 3 options) or take the Atlantis option (30 heroes x 8400 gems)?

Much depend on your preference but for me, I’ll go Atlantis. Who knows RNG maybe kind and rewards us with the likes of Tarlak, Drake, Ares, Kage and co which is quite a rarity.
While all of the classic legendary heroes In epic hero summon are available from tc20 by chance.

1 Like

Please do not keep reposting the same question across many different threads. Just ask the question once. I’ve gathered them all up here, since several already had independent answers.

4 Likes

Why do you have so many of the same question? Ok it’s now in season…Atlantis. So grab what now is. I would not spend it all on this seasonal though save some for another time when there is another good deal in-season.

1 Like

30 x pull Atlantis! You will also get ascension mats for every 10 pulls.

Atlantis for sure. Even if you don’t get a neat hero, you will get 1 ascension mat for every 10 pulls from the bonus chest. Best use of your gems imo, then resume saving up.

1 Like

Absolutely spend them on Atlantis. It may be a slow and tedious process but get a training camp to 20 so you can start training 3-4-5* heroes. (so far I haven’t got a 5* from there but fingers crossed!) Now I don’t even consider using the epic hero summon nor the epic color summon options.

Atlantis 100%, no doubts what-so-ever, what are you waiting on? Pull the trigger!

Best of luck1

A lot depends on the depth of your current roster. What heroes do you currently have and how far you have got with levelling etc etc etc. So no idea what you have a surplus of or a shortage of.
That said if you are just after the special heroes and want to use all 8400 gems then the way forward would be Atlantis pulls … good luck

IMO the only time to use elemental summon is if you’re hurting in a specific color. By “hurting” I mean you don’t even have a 3* hero in that color :wink: This is really only applicable to players who are just starting to play and need some depth though.

One pull is enough for that too, no need for x10 pulls. Save the rest of the gems up.

1 Like

Hands down the x30 pull in Atlantis. At least with a x30 pull you got a chance of getting at least one 5 star out of it.

30x Atlantis for sure and… take a video!