Advice on 5* red

Need help finally I can ascend a 5* red who would you ascend out of Zim Marjanna azlar or Santa

1 Like

Zim… Doesn’t really matter who your other heroes are, she’s that much better than the other three.

$0.02

2 Likes

I only have Marjanna but based on raid opponents I would agree. Go with Zim.

1 Like

If you need a tank - go with Santa. If you don’t, Zim is puurrrrfeckt! I actually have both and run them together. They synergize well together :grin:

1 Like

I’d go zim

Might change my mind if your alliamce runs red war tanks but there are some people tryin to convince me zim is a viable tank(I’ve yet to be convinced, but then again I’m proven wrong daily on stuff)

Can finally ascend a 5* to tier four but I’m stuck on who to level out of zim marjanna azlar and Santa who who you choose

All 4 are great heros, it really depends on what other heros you currently have in your roster as all 4 play a different role (really well).
Do you focus on titan hits? Raids? Wars?

Santa : Great tank and somewhat handy on quests. Slow mana bummer but built tough.
Azlar : Excellent tile damage, not the best defence/health but emblems can fix that. Slow mana can hurt but punishes when fires.
Marj : Built tough and a great sniper, can be used pretty much anywhere on a defence team.
Zim : (I love zim ! :wink: ) Fast mana, cleanses the whole team and buffs attack is just awesome.

I would post what your current defence team and your other heros are to help get some feedback.

@Rook @zephyr1 @Garanwyn this appears to be a duplicate thread. Merge?

2 Likes

Can finally ascend a 5* to tier four but I’m stuck on who to level out of zim marjanna azlar and Santa who who you choose

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

this is my current defence team waiting on 1 royal tabbed to ascend khiona

@Rigs Zim tank, and not even classed but I haven’t dropped out of diamond tier…

1 Like