Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started."

Great thanks for the advice…
I’ve been lucky enough to get Karil, Belith and Bane from free daily summons.
And also planning on not spending anything for the 2nd account indeed :slight_smile:

Just pulled Kelile from Epic summon…
Just when I need a higherr than red 2* hero

2 Likes

This should be added at the frontpage of the forum tbh… I still see many topics asking for roster help, and some of those rosters with a lot of sporadic leveling or neglected 3* heroes.

4 Likes

It kind of is:

4 Likes

Li Xiu 4*, Danzaburo 4*, Justice 5* or Ranvir 5*

Have been playing for almost 2 months now.
Kinda lucky enough to get several 4s and 5s lately.

Kinda hesitate on whom to level first among the above 4 & 5 holy.

My other strongest heroes are
Red: BoldTusk and Azar
Green: Little John, Carver, Belith
Purple: Tyrum, Oberon, Balthazar. Recently acquired Proteus
Blue: Boril, Gunnar, Valen. Recently acquired Misandra and Agwe.
Yellow: Bane max

Thanks

Complete roster below.

My TC is at level 15 atm. So no fancy pulls yet.

1 Like

Finish Melia, then start Ranvir. Normally I would recommend 4* before 5*, but Ranvir will be immensely helpful for titans.

For your other colors, get 2-3 maxed rainbow teams of 3* before you go further with 4*

2 Likes

Thank you for your post. I am only level 8, hoping to hit 9 on the weekend if I can. I won’t be playing in the wars til August at this rate, but I have a bit of a plan for what order to do things in that I hope will get me to level 12 by August so I can help out my team a little bit. I have pretty much realized that the Cups don’t matter, they are just something that tells people how many raids you have won/lost. I have a good number of cups at the moment, but that is mainly by mistake. I am only raiding so I can get a little bit of food and iron to start a few builds before I close my eyes tonight. I have been working on my slow hero builds while I sleep as well, I guess it is really just nice to hear somebody say a few of the things that you have. I was told to build a team of 5 stars as quickly as possible. My plan is to try to pick up a few good heroes using the free daily summon, and work on levels using the upgrade advice I found in a post on here. Currently the highest I have is a 5 star and he is helping me as I keep going back through the map collecting resources.
Once again, thanks man I might try to let you know how I manage over time building up slowly (except levelling, and it was for levelling advice that I came in here. ■■■■ this is getting to be a long comment I should shut up.

1 Like

Out of curiousity, I have been playing a few weeks, and I am not sure what the different teams are for

I would strongly recommend that you level from the bottom up. So start with your three star and when you have two teams (10 heroes) change focus to your 4* (10 heroes). Give 2* feeders to 4* and 1* feeders to 3*. Try and feed 10 feeders at a time and try to match colour to colour to increase specials. Don’t level 2* and don’t give emblems to 2* or 3* heroes. You also need to level troops. Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you Joe, it is just by luck that I have 2 3* and nothing higher. I have also set up a timer to remind me when my free summon is ready. Now I am going to go grab my recruits and start some more slow trains and get some sleep.

I appreciate the help, and I will be back here in the days to come. Someday I’ll be here to offer assistance to the newbies like myself.

Mike

1 Like

I will say that I was not aware of how important it is to match colours, although I sorta get that a green hero gives more bang to a green hero than a red one does, I noticed that in the beginning but I just wanted to level up and I guess I was lazy and just didn’t worry about it that much until I read your directions here, and I thank you once again for that.

Mike

1 Like

I was just in the process of messaging you to ask if you had a recommendation, since I feel that I can trust you. I suppose that I should exit my old alliance first. I will reply when I feel it is fair for me to join a new group.

Brb Mike

1 Like

I think that I am in a position where it would be fair to everyone for me to join a new team. I knew that I would be going after I accidentally clicked on the Global Alliance and didn’t realize it. When I came back I ended up asking how come nobody talked in that alliance chat but me. That said, they are very good people.

How do I go about this? Should I wait for an invite?

Mike

Say your goodbyes and leave your current alliance. Don’t leave them in the middle of a war. That’s really frowned upon. Then go to Alliances and search for a new one. I’ll put a shameless plug here for MB Foundation, our teaching alliance. If it says Open, you can just click Join. If it says Invite Only, you click Request Join and one of the leadership team will approve you.

1 Like

Been playing for almost 3 months.
Joined my current alliance 61 days ago. It’s an open alliance.
And already they made me one of the 4 elders. The other 3 have been there for over a year.

I think the key is to be active.
On Titan attacks and AWs.
Always get an A now on Titan.

Make sure to use all 6 AW chances. I once attacked a 3000 TP team with my 1700TP on my 6th attack and almost killed one of the heroes (Boril). Earned some points.

I am at 1400+ cups and my best 4* rainbow is only at 2800TP.

What I notice is that only a small number of people are active

Perhaps the time to change alliance?

If you have inactive players and the leadership isn’t doing anything about it, you might want to consider a change

1 Like

I just realized … I am Elder. Actually I can kick people :smiley:

1 Like

Earthworm if you decide to leave your current alliance. Do so before you get placed in the next war. My alliance Holy Wolves is also a learning alliance. Our only rule is that members join with 400 trophies.

1 Like

I have not been collecting trophies, and I ended up in Guardians because I didn’t see this message anyway. I apologize, you have been extremely helpful JGE

1 Like

No worries. You joined a good alliance in any event. I wish you luck and every success

Cookie Settings