Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started."

I agree with @NPNKY. Really no sense in spending a ton of money right off the bat. You won’t have the ascension materials to get them anywhere useful for a long time.
Better to work on any 3* thr game gives you, ESPECIALLY Bane!! Once you start building a solid rainbow 3* team then MAYBE consider trying for a few 4*.
Your main goal is to level you Stronghold and buildings for now. Once you get your training camps to 20 you will get plenty of 4* and the occasional 5*. By this time you should have some necessary accession materials and the tough decisions begin.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Roster and ascension advice

been playing since Oct 2018… but that’s it just playing… realized there is more than just playing so went looking for forum to get answers… when you guys refer to running training camps as TC11 … is that the level of the camp itself or the level that you are mining within the camp? starting to think that it refers to the level in which you are mining to get feeders and such but not sure

It’s the level of the TC and then the same level of training heroes within the TC. It’s the cheapest way to provide feeders. And you can use that level to bank both ham and recruits

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone ever tried it:

• I understand that the maximum number of heroes we can feed to level other hero is 10 at a time.
  • Is it worth the effort to: instead of feeding 10x 1* to a single 3*,4*,or 5* hero to level it up, but to merge the 10 1* by feeding it to 1 or more 2* heroes before feeding the 2* heroes for example to 3*, 4* or 5* heroes? Like that, there is a bigger chance of getting a special skill level increased maybe?
    (instead of feeding 10 1* 1-1 heroes directly to 3*,4*,5*; to level them up first or feed them to 2* heroes first)…

is it a waste of resources? i.e. food?
Am I understandable?

Thanks…

1 Like

This is in deed a way but even when feeding 2 star only, you don’t have a guarantee for leveling up the special. I personally feed whatever is available since the devs increased the upgrade chance of special after hero is maxed.

1 Like

Feeding feeders would be a massive waist of resources. The feeded would give much less XP than feeding all directly to the target.

2 Likes

That looks like a beta account

I notice when we cancel or reduce the number of heroes trained, while the house os full of recruits, both the recruits and food disappear. Even though food storages are not full…

Is that only until certain TC level or all levels?

Been playing for more than a month I guess. And just reached SH and TC 13. Queued 2 TCs for 35 days while training “chance for Epic” on my TC13. My first training on the TC13.

You have to have room for all of the food and all of the recruits to pull them out of training camps. You also have to leave the last one in progress. If you cancel the last training, or if you don’t have enough room for all of both food and recruits, you’ll lose everything.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight sir!
Now I have the urge to upgrade houses :smiley:

1 Like

If you can not get the diamond please help me please

1 Haz 2019 Cmt 03:59 tarihinde Anne via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com şunu yazdı:

Try completely rebooting your device

What would I tell a new player about to start? Don’t

Why not?

20 characters

3 Likes

NOw is the best time to start. You easily have six months to complete two full seasons. There’s tons of access to decent heroes in Atlantis and now with the event during Atlantis you can get a tonne of free coins. HOTM coming out the next half of year should build you some real variety. Probably set you up nicely for season three.

3 Likes

:rofl: If someone that started playing this game today, asked for my most valuable advice, my answer would be don’t spend a dime on it.

You can have a lot of fun playing this game, leveling your base, finishing seasons (1 and 2), and also making some pulls.

The turning point is when you’re with your first maxed 4* team and you start asking for those 5*. Or when you finish your first 5* rainbow team, you’ll start asking for those HOTM/Atlantis/Event 5* heroes.
When it reach this point, you should leave the game and move on.

Otherwise… Every month there’s a new must-have 5* HOTM, monthly events with 2/3 5* game-changing heores and the Atlantis with 4 HTOM level 5* heroes. You can’t get them all… But you’ll try :yum:

3 Likes

For me what blindsided me was the fact that you need 30 heroes total for war… I found out the hard way.

3 Likes

Need advice here for newbie.
Been playing for about a month.
To fill time while waiting for my main account whose at level 23 (SH 14 TC: 13, 11, 8) to finish training and building, I created my 2nd account. Lotsa fun playing from the beginning when you know what to do already :smile:
And instead of feeding my first Bane, I just got my 2nd Bane from daily summon.
What should I do with him?
Should I feed the 2nd Bane to the 1st Bane who’s at 1-12? Or keep it for later?

At the moment, while waiting for 3* red to come, I use both Banes hence the rainbow is missing a red. Works just fine at lower levels.

Thanks.

I’d keep the second Bane, he’s one of the best 3*, so it’s not unreasonable to eventually level two of him (I did).

Particularly on a second account, you’ll likely make use of 3* for quite a while, unless you’re planning to make a lot of purchases on the second account for Summoning. So I think you’ll get good use out of keeping most of the 3* you get for a while.

3 Likes