Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started."

No, can you send me the link? Thank you

I wonder if there is a hero whose special skill is filling out mana of all ally heroes by 30% for example? - a mana generator hero -

I know Misandra and some other heroes will fill mana of friends randomly when they attack or steal mana when the enemy mana is filling out, but not adding mana.

There are several heroes who increase mana generation. In 3*, Friar Tuck does. In trainable 5*, Khagan does. In limited edition heroes, Alberich does, and so does Margaret. There may also be others that I’m not remembering at the moment

1 Like

@saulcaaa this game comes down to luck that comes & goes.
Look in the ridiculous bragging thread I post lots of pictures like this

I mean like a healer who directly gives +42% health like Melendor or Sabina, but for mana.

So it will be like:
All allies gain +40% mana

Try here:

Don’t you think that would be super over powered? Add that hero to 4 fast hitters and “the sky would fall” in E&P land.

1 Like

Well maybe not +40% mana but +10% or +15% mana would be nice …
Can be for the caster and nearby ally as well for 4*
And all allies for 5*

And slow mana generation for the caster …

Finally, I leave the game. It has been more than three months without awards and I was discouraged. It’s a great game and it’s a shame that I lost the essence of the start, which was to entertain all the players. I will start in another game similar to this. Good luck to you all!!

3 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go @saulcaaa. May you find what you are looking for. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agree, in offensiv they vil come and defend and get more trophies from u

So I created a forum account simply to say thank you for this thread. I was lucky enough to find it very early on in the game so didn’t waste too much time and energy on pointless things. Annoyingly, I missed the parts about keeping heroes for wars so I’ve left that option unticked until I can create a decent.

My alliance is very active but not very chatty so I’m reluctant to ask whether I’m actually doing any good - I don’t seem to be able to make much of a difference when attacking the titans, scoring between 3000 and 5000 each time. I only have one 4* hero so far (Grimm) so I guess my attacks will become more profitable when I get a few more. Fingers crossed.

Keeping adding to this thread everyone - it’s the best resource out there by far for newbies!

7 Likes

“Create a decent army” that should say!

Hah hah, the advice that I would give myself (as a FTP) would go even farther. Start an account and just level up buildings. Don’t bother playing, just check in to start a new building and collect ham and iron. Check the MV or auto farm for monster chests if you really want to. I’m not sure at what point I would tell myself to finally start playing the game - maybe SH20. The stretch from TC13 to TC20 was very painful and repetitive. Though even now, at TC20, I’m leveling up duplicate 4*s instead of the duplicate 3*s that came out of TC13. Granted, I learned a lot in that time, and now I have a great roster for 3* RTs and rare events, but still, I could have done without it.

1 Like

The advantage of actually playing the levels is that you learn how to select heroes to maximize their potential, and you get better at playing the board.

4 Likes

And that’s what matters in challenge events and for titans. After a challenge event my titan scores are significantly higher. Then I start autoplay again and they’re dropping.

3 Likes

Wish i knew a few of these things before a started. Great article! I’ll make sure i’ll pass it on to the people i get to convonce to play the game!

3 Likes

You’ll get a lot of iron and ham from farming. A lot more than from mines.

2 Likes

A que te refieres cuando mencionas " materiales de ascencion no cultivables"… Gracias de Ante mano…!!

Hay ciertos materiales necesarios para ascender a 4 * y 5 * héroes que no pueden encontrarse en el mapa. Pueden ser recibidos de Rare Quests, Challenge Events, y como botín aleatorio de titanes, guerras y cofres.