Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started."

Just realized that Alliance Strength determine the level of Titans which appears .
My current (previous) alliance never fight higher than level 5 Titan.

So I decided to join a stronger alliance

1 Like

Would you mind if I bugged you for some advice regarding setting up my teams for my first war?

Not at all. You can PM me on Discord if you want. Npnky#3674

do you mean the different hero teams we can create? they’re used to organize teams for different purposes - like your raid defense team. I use one for my Titan attack team, one for world map farming… some players use one to hold the heroes they are currently leveling up.

Do you have any idea where I can find the war tutorial I am supposed to follow before the game will let me join the war?

Additionally, a good alliance will discuss on the next war strategy; who to attack first, or when to attack; what kind of team to be setup as defense…
I recently moved to an alliance who discuss all of these things…
even up to talking about daily stuff :smiley:

1 Like

I have been searching for the reason why I am unable to join my alliance in the war. I am almost level 14

If you joined the alliance after matchmaking started you will have to wait until the next war. Don’t know if this has been communicated to you but wars start on Sat and Wed with matchmaking the day before

I didn’t have a war tutorial get triggered when I clicked on the war tab and I seem unable to join the war

Have you checked the box to opt in?

If you haven’t, you’ll need to wait until after this war, or roughly 12 hours from now, then opt in.

Then, when you get the announcement in Alliance chat that war starts in 1 day, you go back to the war tab to set up your defense team. That should trigger the first part of the tutorial, which will walk you through setting up your defense.

Check with your alliance leadership to make sure you have the right color tank.

The second half of the tutorial starts when you go to make your first attack.

Very helpful advise from @DamianoPantani

Many thanks for that! Definitely belongs here as well!

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, but we seemed to have found that for some reason I just wasn’t having a “Battlefield” button appearing. My teammates were able to see me on the Battlefield, with all of my flags and everything looked great to them, but I was not able to see the field at all. Otherwise there were no other issues

1 Like

Hope you were able to get it resolved in time to use your flags

Right now I am just hoping to get it fixed by Saturday.

1 Like

If I can find an older version of the game I might try that

1 Like

I’ve been playing this game for two years and I would recommend people not to play. Ascension objects are impossible to achieve, I’ve been killing 12 * titans for almost 3 months, opening 4 chests a day and making mystical visions and not a four-star ascension object in three months. I don’t know who will spend money on touching new heroes if it’s impossible to upload them … the game’s developers aren’t very smart. We were spending money and we have stopped doing it. We are going to go play the other copies of the game, since it is much easier for them to touch you. The developers of this game only think about making money and not enjoying the game.

You say you haven’t gotten a 4* item in 3 months. Are you ignoring the rare quests? They pop up every 10 days or so with a guaranteed 4* item as loot, so there’s 9 right there

8 Likes

Don’t know if someone mention this.

→ DO NOT spend gems or money on buying battle items at shop.

→ DO NOT spend gems try to speed up the building time.

→ Save gems for summons and loots tickets.

→ Set a budget for the game. I have been spending way too much for this game for unnecessary items. ( $1k USD per month).

→ Change your mentality toward summons, try not to chase any particular hero, you got it great, if not, some other time. Because of this gambling style can be very addictive.

3 Likes