Advice for New Players July 2020

Just goof around in the game and have fun. Don’t spend any money, because the game isn’t going to be around long enough for it to really matter, and nothing in the game is worth what it costs.

7 Likes

I wish I could double-like this post!

2 Likes

Put your expectation extremely low. Your pulls will always give you Dawas. If your summon is not Dawa, then you are already lucky.

Don’t dream of getting HotM. There are people with 3 years of playing time that never get any HotM.

Having A maxed 4* is better than two 3.70 5*. They are cheaper, faster, and easier to level. They are your real backbone, not 5*

Mystic vision is your friend. Check it 3x a day

Always try to complete 2 monster chest and 1 or 2 hero chest daily.

Do not buy any offer that did not guaranteed the item you’ll get. You’ll never get what you want. In fact, its better not to buy any offer at all. You can get it all from other source for free. You’ll only need time because time is money (you can pay with time instead with real money)

Remember your real life is your priority. This is just a game.

11 Likes
  1. DO NOT SPEND A DIME.
  2. Have fun.
  3. DO NOT SPEND A DIME.
  4. Get into a LEARNING alliance.
  5. DO NOT SPEND A DIME
7 Likes

I completely disagree with this. Raids are the best way to try out new heroes, try out new hero combinations to see how the synergy works with your chosen heroes, try out new war teams, etc.

But ignore the cups and leaderboard (unless you enjoy being competitive).

4 Likes

First to understand…

This game is designed for slow progress, rushing and shortcut does not guarantee your success or enjoyment in the long term…

If you are hooked to the game and want to explorer things a bit faster, buy VIP and build army of 3* within the first 3 months and let’s float along the game progress. Participate in very 3* activities and do not expect anything much during the first 8 months.

You will probably land at TC20… and you will know what to do next

1 Like

-Find an alliance that encourages and allows you to grow.

-Challenge yourself to become a better player.

-Most negative people think the game is the problem, but it’s the user. You control the experience. It doesn’t have to be awful.

-Don’t let negative forum users ruin your experience with their narrative.

-If you’re going to complain, complain ridiculously.

13 Likes

There is a thread for that… :grin:

1 Like

Unless you are here to spend money or just pass time without feeling frustrated, better stop playing right now and do something interesting with your free time. The game is designed for pleople to spend money. Otherwise you can’t do much in the game. That’s the best advice to knew players.

1 Like

I endorse your amendment to my advice. I do raid from time to time, but ONLY for fun and when I feel like it. You helped me clarify that I meant to ignore things like trying to stay in diamond, filling raid chests, etc. If you raid trying to achieve goals, it’s going to be probably the most frustrating part of the game. Or at least become so, raiding in silver and gold is probably still fun and a good way to learn certain aspects of the game. How about “Treat raiding as fun and/or practice, but don’t try to keep up with the chests and rankings, unless you enjoy being competitive.”

1 Like
  1. Never put Wu Kong on the defensive.

1. Never expect or expect that there will be shields of the desired color on the battlefield.
  2. Never listen to those who give advice on how to influence randomness.
  3. Never ask several experienced players which hero is better.
  4. Never break your phones and tablets due to defeats in the game.
  5. Never think that someone owes you something in the game. Random doesn’t owe anyone anything.
  6. Never think that the one who wins the game from you and is stronger than you, became so only because he invested a lot of money in the game. Money can’t buy brains and experience.
6 Likes

Don’t try to catch up to players that have been around 2+ years. You can’t, at least not without spending tons of cash, and even then you’ll be way behind on emblems. Don’t be in a rush to get 5 stars. Enjoy the 3s and 4s. They are every bit as fun to use, and you can get competitive in 3 and 4 star events and tournaments relatively quickly.

5 Likes

Runs to take Wu Kong off of defensive team. Substitutes Bane.

2 Likes

Currently, Boril is my tank. I am still working on Wu, so I am not sure he would survive long as a tank right now. I am almost able to do the last ascension (3 levels to go). He is my only 4* holy guy. I have Bane, Malia, Gan Ju, Kailini but they just don’t have the power of a 4*. I hope the RNG is kind to me and gives me a different holy 4* that can go on defense. lol

I was just kidding, then I realized I put bad advice in a thread for noobs and deleted it.

Wu isn’t a great choice for defense. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am a C2P all along for 27 months and has turned to completely F2P last week.

No need to spend if you are in the right path of progress development…

1 Like

Then as you level up, 12-9.

1 Like

Always remember, it’s a game. Don’t set expectations high, you will lose. Don’t chase heroes, you will lose. Be happy with what you get and learn to work with them. Winner!!!

Find an alliance that will help you grow at your own pace. There are some great ones out there (Shameless plug…Coffee & Mayhem) check them out until you find one that works for you and just have fun.

3 Likes

Go find a better game that is in earlier stages of development. There’s a reason a lot of people are leaving this game, and there’s no way that a new player will ever be competitive at this point without spending boatloads of money.

1 Like

Simply: take your time, you need a lot of time to get satisfaction, at least if you like strategy and not only a puzzle game. To set up your team because of your style and because of the opponent requires time, time to get heroes and to level them up. Time is almost all in this game.
Just that. If you want to rush this is not your game, it doesn’t matter how much you are going to spend.
My 2 cents!

2 Likes