Adventure kits

I was just wondering if there is another province other than 5 and 8 that is a good place to find the Adventure kits (rucksacks) that you need for training hero’s.
I’ve been playing a lot of province 5 and 8 but I’m not getting enough XP now.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

20-4 regularly gives two or three. ;p

1 Like

Thank you very much for that. That’s perfect for me. I’ll get the training materials I need and XP I desperately need. You’re a star.

Why do you want XP? It takes so much grind just to refil your energies once

1 Like

6-8 is good all around for crafting materials. 12-9 is good as well (more xp reasonable backpacks, good crafting materials).

3 Likes

Thank you. The 12 9 would be better for XP

I wouldn’t worry about XP in the slightest…if you want to level your heroes with backpacks, 5-8 and 6-8 are your levels.

yup, love the x3 or x4 backpacks. 2 nuggets is sweet too. if you do 6-8 you can get dragon bones too.

1 Like

I haven’t tried 6, 8 to be honest. I will definitely try there. I wanted the XP because everyone is passing me with the levels now and I was over 10 at least in front of them.

I’ve played province 5 to much. It’s not challenging enough and if I keep playing there I will quit the game.

Because I started my alliance as a training alliance but now all my members are passing me on the levels. I feel like I’m the one being left behind. I know in hero’s wise I’m well more advanced than they are because I have 22 4 star hero’s. 2 5 star hero’s and 12 3 star hero’s that I keep and level up for use in the challenge events and now alliance wars.

1 Like

I think it’s more to what you need than to what the game offers. I am level 34 with 6 5* heroes desperately needing 2* feeders to level them up. I don’t care even a little bit to xp if I get constant backpacks.
Now I ask why to care so much about xp? If you tell me higher levels give more world energy flags I consent, or else I tell you it’s bs… what matters is team power, titan damage, raid success and constant evolution for you and your alliance.

2 Likes

I recognize there will be players (even in my own alliance) with a higher level than me.

Is my goal to be the highest level, or to collect the items needed to make my team(s) as strong as I can make them?

I will play differently, depending on my priorities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will throw out 17-1 as well. It gives a good mix of items, xp, heros, troops, and recruits.

2 Likes

I am a big fan of 17.1

2 Likes

I was just hoping that I could still collect the adventure kits and get more XP than 300 because that’s about all I get from province 5 and slightly more from province 8.
Thank you Rook.
I hope you wasn’t one of the people who my son argued with the other day. If you was I’m really sorry. He does have mental health problems but that doesn’t excuse his behaviour.
Thank you for your help also. I really do appreciate it.

No worries. I don’t recall an argument. :wink:

Cheers!

do not worry about player level. It’s meaningless other than a few hero space and a bit more world energy. I recommend focusing on hero roster as that’s really the #1, 2, and 3 things to work on…

3 Likes

At 98 % for next upgrade. Facing a bigger Mammoth than before. That’s why this thread is valuable. I also have a 5 star ascension be really cool IF I can get the backpacks and the refills + whatever (gems @ 40?).
I have always ranked about 5 in the Tigers Lair. Just to be a leader doesn’t mean you have to be the biggest. But it does give me something to strive against. The player with 4 TC20 and a recent full 5 star team remains a dogged week ahead of me. Be nice to narrow that
So 12-9 , 17_1, I did massive at 17_9 once. Let me down since.