Advanced Level Event is waaaaaaay harder than last time - UPDATE: Apology to the Devs

Jackal’s not the end boss. Neither is Falcon. So there’s no need for antidotes. The bosses are buff only.

I’ll give it a try. I don’t have any level’d 5*, so wish me luck!

Panther is one of the bosses on last stage, she is fast, hits hard and debuffs you.

I know Tiburtus and Falcan got nerfed, and their combo debuff got one of the hardest (Note 1). Sonya and Melendor have duplicate secondary effects but they should improve the effectiveness of Time Stop (a favorite for this event in my alliance since it compliments Tornado so well).

Note 1)
Lower Defense from Tiburtus and Lower fire defense from Falcon so the combo is hugely impacted
Defense tweak

Panther and Kong in the front, Owl in the back and he’s shielded from yellow.

Panther is who I bring Antidotes for, and i usually kill her first.

1 Like

U don’t need antidotes bring something more useful

StopTime, bombs, axes, arrows? I’m a fan of all of them :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I know the setup. But you said none of the bosses had a debuff ability so “no need for antidotes”.

Simply pointed out that Panther applies a debuff.

2 Likes

So, what I’ve gathered from this is…

Kenjiro isn’t gonna cut it.

2 Likes

Oh, ye of little faith!!

3 Likes

Hahahahaah! That is great!

Good luck Rook, bring Time Stops, Dragon Attacks, Tornadoes, and Healing Potents.

Have you considered that you are using the wrong tactics? Part of defeating the level is figuring out the weaknesses of the bosses and using it against them. I beat them with a 4 star team.

Yes. I have updated and edited my original post. You were right.

8 Likes

Pretty cool @Ravindau :slight_smile:

Glad you beat it!

2 Likes

It’s pretty unusual for someone to take responsibility for a temper tantrum, apologise and make amends. Kudos to you. Impressive.

7 Likes

lol, I had the exact same rant, rant, oops I suck, don’t-suck+beat final stage, retract post after the first pirates. I feel you brother.

5 Likes

Yup - been there myself. Quit the game in a huff after my first attempt about 3 quarters through the first intermediate event, thinking it’s nothing but a battle items sink.

Read some advice after posting a couple of rants and came back and tried again, and made it (with spend of 75 gems)… and realised there was a little more to it than just having what you conceive as ‘strong’ team. Been an active player for over 3 months since then and now run an alliance. Haven’t had to use gems on an event since.

Amazing how much easier things get when you play with a bit of strategy. (No helping a bad board, or course, but that’s how the cookie crumbles).

2 Likes

i could use some advice getting through it.
here’s what i have to use at hand:
boldtusk 3/60
rigard 3/60
hu tao 3/60
skittleskull 3/60
sonya 3/60
boril 3/60
tiburtus around 2/10
i have a few 3* as well, an azar, kailani, and brienne at max
i ran with my 4’s (without boril) and felt like i got stuck at the owl. i must have hit him 50+ times and felt like his HP just was’t moving. sonya would remove his buff but he would bring it back up every 3 hits.
i see from above that bringing boril would be a good idea and let him hit himself a bunch. anything else i’m missing?
everything else seems to have been fairly easy though.