Advanced Farm and Mine Analysis

I just got my first (blue). I’m now out of 2 and 3 star troops. I ran out of 1 star reds and my red is 18 or 19. Green and yellow I need more 2 star. A lot more.

Purple… I need a freaking mana troop.

Hoarding Food

This is a good list.

Notes

Some more in depth posts.

Click for Notes

Click through to posts to see actual math and other related information.

Before Hero Academy

After Hero Academy

FIN

Hero Academy 2 — fastest way to level a hero. But actually uses less food (net) than TC19.

You mean HA3. HA2 actually uses iron for training common troops. But thanks for the list !

1 Like

Thanks for the info. However my Stronghold is still at level 17, after all, I am only 2 and a half months in this game, so no TC 19 or 20 or alchemy lab for me yet. But yeah I make tons of mana potions, I already use them and I see they are needed on many occasions. Probably I should start training 1s and burning through my wooden swords, that would help. My 3 and 4* troops are leveled, however I cannot find the time to upgrade the barracks yet since I am still developing the base, so there are tons more important upgrades to do, plus I really lack on feeder 1* and 2* troops - burned through almost all of them.

@Zathrus - thanks for the info, I definitely don’t want to just waste food for no benefit (I prefer rerolling when filling the hero chest, that helps a bit). Improving storages, however, doesn’t help as much as you would think - I accumulate resources much faster than I burn them via upgrades. Probably there is something wrong with my playstyle or eventually everything will normalize after I get Hunter’s Lodge and Alchemy lab. Thank you everyone, I wanted to see if I missed something at my current Stronghold level, by the looks of it and your advice - seems I didn’t.

1 Like

Getting off topic here, but my priority at the start was SH so I could get to TC20; everything else was done towards that. If you have VIP then you can find time to sneak in a few barracks upgrades too, but it definitely feels like so much to do.

Nah. I found myself in the same dilemma. Still do, a year and a half in. I’m perpetually running near max food/iron and finding things to do to keep from hitting max.

Added rerolls to the list and fixed the HA level as pointed out by @Blord.

1 Like

Cookie Settings