Advanced Buildings advice

As the title says, I would like some advice on my advanced buildings.

Currently I have advanced food building at level 3. Advanced Iron at level 3. Hunters lodge at level 2. Advanced mine at level 5. Advanced house at level 3. I also have a crafting regular crafting at level 20. My SH is 20. I still have some regular crafting buildings below 20 and houses. Should I level the regular ones first before I level up the advanced further? Or do I focus on my Iron to get my SH leveled?

Thanks in advance…

Are you trying to access the upcoming buildings (Alchemy Lab at SH23, Heroes Academy at SH25), or additional advanced buildings, such as multiple advanced Iron Storage?

Leveling up your SH will take more iron storage either way. Some of these other advanced buildings may be useful for other purposes, but it’s up to you to decide if you want them now or later.

This might be a helpful read:

🏗 Stronghold 21, Hunter's Lodge, Titan Battle Items & Advanced Buildings FAQs

2 Likes

I do want to level up my SH to 23, but in order to do that I need more iron and food. I thought I could level all the regulars up to 20 and then convert them to advanced? Does that make sense or can I leave a few crafting buildings that are only level 4/5 as they are? I already have one crafting at 20. Or can I only level up one building to advanced?

It really depends on what you want and whether you have VIP.
I personally optimized towards reaching advanced house 7 as fast as possible. It solved all my future recruits problems.
After that I aimed at TH23 so I can convert more mines/farms to advanced version (even without raising them further).

And after that… it’s up to you.

I’m not really worrying about raising hunter’s lodge too fast (even if your alliance forces you to fill a harpoon quota, you’ve already got access to it, so it’s fine).

I’m actually rasing storages and advanced farms atm.
I’m suffering from the major food shortage lately. While I lost a lot of food due to building-in-progress, it will eventually pay back in the long run. And hey, EP needs patience.

You have:

Advanced Food Storage 3
Advanced Iron Storage 3
Advanced Mine 5
Advanced House 3
Stronghold 20
Forge (Crafting) 20
Hunter’s Lodge 2

Do you know what all the buildings do/provide?

For instance, if you were trying to get a 5* Hero from the game for free, I would be telling you to level all your Training Camps to 20 (they are most versatile when you can use them all at their fullest, though most choose to use lower levels most of the time).

If you were trying to daily/hourly create high level weapons that didn’t involve the Hunter’s Lodge, I would tell you to level all your Forges.

If you regularly ran out of food I would tell you to max all your Farms.

All things being equal, you are going to need your mines/iron storages at max and then add the advanced iron storage building(s) to level up your stronghold to access more buildings,

It’s up to you how you do it, and it depends what you are running into now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I am in a low key alliance that do use harpoons on Titans and I do like using them. So I would like to make them, same goes for the bombs. They help me get some bosses. I have one TC at 20. The rest is at 9,11 and 13. All my regular mines are at 20 as are the food buildings.

Did you see the link I posted earlier? I believe it posts what is needed to level up each building (if not I’ll dig up the info for you); so far I have found leveling the iron storage indispensable, plus a little leveling of the advanced house (cause I like free recruits!)

My relevant buildings are thus (any not listed are level 20):

Stronghold 22
Advanced Mine 5
Advanced Iron Storage 5
Advanced Farm 1
Advanced Food Storage 1
House 4
Hunter’s Lodge 1 (soon to be 2)

I do not have enough iron with my current iron storage to go to Stronghold 23. I haven’t found the need for food yet, but I’m not utilizing my Hunter’s Lodge at higher levels yet either.

I hope this is useful… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. It is very useful. I actually forgot to make an advanced farm ( hangs head) I think I am going to work on my food and mine buildings after I have researched the titan banner. I have my TC’s working for me at a steady phase also. I may do the SH first though.

1 Like

This morning I let the workmen begin construction on Hunter’s Lodge 2, since I felt guilty for letting it languish.

When I get VIP again, I intend to max my Advanced House (free recruits!) and work back and forth on Advanced Iron Storage and Stronghold (free multiple second advanced buildings!) as I get enough iron saved up.

Good luck with your building choices!

1 Like