Additional Team Slots

Those are seperate purchases

1 Like

I know that but I was just wondering how it all worked and if there was a benefit to the additional team slots possibly.

Thanks.

There is no real benefit other than that you can set 1 team as defence team, 5 teams for 5 different titan colors, 1 team for special events and name them accordingly.
There is nothing more than ‘comfort’ with the purchase of extra teamslots :wink:

2 Likes

6th Team 100gems
7th Team 150 gems
8th Team 200 gems

3 Likes

I must be blind… How (where) do you purchase a 6th team?

In your bar under your base, press the gems icon (shop).
Then under tab resources you can them.
You are looking for a circle with 5 people in it as a symbol.

1 Like

Ahhh… there it is. Thank you

1 Like

Without buying new team slots we have 5 slots…
Am I able to rename them or just the new slots that I buy? Where can we rename them?

You can rename them.
Just push “Team 1” and name them.

1 Like

Thanks, it works perfect :+1:

Thanks. I see the link. Now I’ve got to figure out how to copy it. Stupid iPhone. I hold it - it goes to new window. I click it - it goes to new window. Oh well.

1 Like

iphone is clumsy. Try double-clicking. It’s hit and miss, but it should allow u to copy entire link

Someone else may know a better way to do this on a mobile device?

Had the same question so tried it out. Sorry, the hero cap does NOT increase. You only get another team slot.

1 Like

Thanks.

I am still not a moderator for 20 characters please.

In the Alliance Wars we get 6 goes at scoring against our opposition, but we can only keep 5 teams in our heroes roster😎
Any chance we can have a 6th berth to safeguard our “spare” team from accidental use when upgrading please

You can buy additional teams in the game.
They can be found under shop, resources, extra team and cost gems.

3 Likes

Like this:

2 Likes

Well, the point here I think is that 30 spots should be the minimum because of AW.

Do you know how to mark heroes as favorites (lock them)? This will keep them safe for you. I can show you screenshots if you’re not sure how.

But you still have to manually choose those teams every time you fight in a war battle. If you want to use your teams to arrange your heroes in order for your war teams, that’s a luxury you’ll have to spend gems for. Also, wars are twice a week, titans, quests, farming, etc. are every day. So it doesn’t make sense to base the minimum number of team slots on the maximum number of war heroes.

Hi
Really sorry for the late reply.
I didn’t know you were able to do that, I’ll look at the game and get back to you if I have any problems :blush::blush::sunglasses:

Cookie Settings