[MASTER] Adding choice of war effects in friendly matches/fight yourself

Well, this suggestion regarding alliance member battles, why don’t you add an option for the type of battle I want like arrows, minions, attack boost…etc, to see my heroes’ performance before I put them in the war?

:+1: Yes Yes good idea.

1 Like

hopefully adding Rush, Bloody and Buff Booster option on intra-alliance battle will be realized soon + also the possibility to attack yourself :slight_smile:
I think this is the purpose of the Battle right? to test defense and offence.
Thanks.

I suggested this same thing in past when raid formation was introduced (after 3,4months) couple of times but no response…
May be they are not in mood to make it happen

Idea for next update and/or test in beta: add an option for friendly raids vs your alliance mates that allows you to choose from the current raid tourney rules. This will allow teammates to practice and test each others raid tournament defenses. For instance, the current raid tournament is buff booster 4 star heros without green/nature heros. As of now, we can simulate this vs each other by setting regular raid defense with what we want to use in the tourney including using no 4 star troops. The only thing we can not simulate at this time is the buff booster. Wouldnt it be nice to simulate that as well?

Could be fun if I was able to attack not only my alliance members in friendly raids, but also my own defense team. It would help me to create more effective defence team based on a real test drive

Dear SG,

I just repeatedly wasted all my friendly match flags in an attempt to test a new hero combo of slow heroes for VF speed / Rush wars. Naturally the reason I failed is, I did not have extra good boards to charge the slow/very slow heroes in time.

We have infinite options to test our potential war teams in raids and friendly matches for all standard speed war modes (as they do not bring such great differences), but the game mode of rush wars is very different from all else.

Other reason for this request is that most of us see how many of our fellow players struggle with rush mode, because they are not good enough yet in understanding how to play it properly. The occassional tournaments do not provide sufficient game experience in the format and an extra training ground would really help here.

Please, if there is any option to code this, either include VF speed / Rush mode in friendly battles or try to come up for us with a way to have a good new testing environment in rush format battles.

Thank you!
Ronny

Would be nice to be able to simulate the war or tournament type in Peer-to-peer battles. This could learn a lot about the strengths and weaknesses of your defense in tournaments or war.

While i know you can battle your alliance members, You also should be able to fight your own team to see how they work first hand, instead of relying on member videos.
SG plz make this happen!

I tried to search for this as I am sure it has been mentioned before. At least I think it should have.
I think the possibility of doing battle against my team-members is a nice add-on. However, the primary reason for doing this is to test their defence in Alliance war.
Therefore it should be possible to choose war-mode (arrows, very fast, minions etc), as this is the only way to accurately evaluate their defence.

Aha, excellent, here was the thread. Thank you!

Highly anticipate this possibility!

Friendly matches is great, we use it to test our defence for upcoming wars. Id like tho if you could choose boosters like in the wars, for instance attack boost or rush in a friendly match.

Would be both fun and helpful

1 Like

I would also like to be able to friendly match attack myself. That would let me test some defense team ideas.

3 Likes

That would be great- both ideas :slight_smile:

Yes that would be very nice adding to prepare yourself for war coming up. Might even give you some sales of ppl buying energy. Its a win win

I would buy extra energy to test rush defs and teams.

Maybe a bit out there … A empty team you just play the board to try improving board play.
Get x amount of time just to see what you can do … Sure yah not getting hit or hitting anyone but if you want to try mono or change to 3-2 etc …could be a way to get a bit of practice…

Or could have some sort of things that you hit and can hit back but there no winner or loser just get x amount of time to play the board …
That sounds bit better … Yeaah needs some tweaking … Haha :joy:

Now that we have alliance battles, can we possibly add in a button to battle yourself? Probably would have to lock out changing your defense team when picking an attack team but I would love this when testing out new defense teams or even setting up a type of defense team I want to practice against. Could use the friendly battle energy just like the alliance battles do.

It would be nice if the game allowed you to beat yourself. I’m pulling for this. Maybe someone with enough stroke will make this happen.

Dear all, dear SG,

This request is as old as the game itself.

We players would really appreciate to try testing (i.e. raiding) our own defense team.

I saw historically that such request was lastly solved by SG in ver. 35 by implementing the possibility to raid alliance members.

However, this does not solve the case so please could you add the feature to attack one owns defense?

Cheers

ludovico