Add two more traning camps or reduce the time it takes to make recruits in some of the camps

As the subject says, add two more TC or reduce the time to make recruits for some camps. My thinking is just to help a bit with the grind of leveling your hero’s; especially 5*.

I too believed it takes too long to get higher level heros. I consistently pull 3* or below.

1 Like
1 Like

The game is supposed to be a grind. If you add two more tc, you will have more ppl saying they don’t have enough ascension materials to level the heroes and to drop more material to reduce the time to have a full roster.

1 Like

I actually use this same type strategy as mentioned in this post only on a weekly bases.

I did a test a couple on months ago where I hoarded my heros for a whole 7 days. Hoarding meaning I didn’t collect them for a week.

This is what I had running at the time.
1xtc20 with about 3000 recruits stored, yes tc20 became my storage unit, 1x tc1, 1x tc2 and at the time training tc3.
In total between all camps I had around 6000 recruits saved in reserve with tc’s 1 and 2 having over 1500 items in each to be used.

During thise 7 days I was collecting recruits at the rate of around 300 per day from providence 8 level 7 only and placing them into TC’s 1,2 and 3 so I would run out.

By the end of 7 days I have hoarded just over 1700 feeders.

At the end of those 7 days Using only 5* heros to which I had everything I needed to fully level I ended up completely leveling 1 5* and taking the Other one 3 quarters of the way through to just hitting his 3rd level.

That was a fun experiment I must say and also have the will power not to collect the feeders for a week was testing as well.

Now I just run only tc11’s as I have to many 5* to even bother spending on summons on.
So I am about to do another hoarding test when I hit my 6000 stored recruits again which is soon, this time using 1x tc11 and the other 3 as before being tc’s 1,2 and 3. I reckon I should hit the over 2000 mark on this one.
I try using tc19 but this one so fast you’d never keep up with it’s loading in a 24hr period.

I average fully leveling a 5* in 5 days given I have everything I need which I don’t have for all so most are waiting at 3/70 but for those that I do, 1 every 5 days is doing good I reckon.

I have 4s in 4 days but again most are sitting waiting for final mats to complete leveling and with the 5s taking over they have been neglected quite a bit lately.

My point is, leveling a feeding is about planing and strategy and although extra tc’s would speed things up a bit , it would only mean you end up with more heros waiting for mats faster as the mats wouldn’t keep up with leveling speeds as they already don’t now with tc’s.

Plan your feeding strategy towards a goal and you will find it makes a difference.

Cheers

PS

Yes farming just P8/L7 in S1 supplies me with every material I need to craft everything for a fully upgraded to 20 crafting building. In fact I find it’s the iron that can’t keep up with demand rather than the farming materials. Plus it provides me with around 300 recruits a day using my 35 W.E flags and I fill 2 chests a day.

4 Likes