Add Support for Hyperlinks in Game Chat Text

How Duran can i use links in the chat area?

DiMeko

The game doesn’t support hyperlinks in chat. Maybe it should, so i’ve shifted this post to the ideas and features area.

4 Likes

Would definitely make it easier when providing direct links to things like forum info for alliance members.

2 Likes

I’d like to support this idea.
Sometime ago I’ve also proposed this: Alliance Communication Features - Please add your comments & ideas here! - #56 by SuuriKoira

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

As the Leader (and founder) of Fraggle Rock, I often find useful information I want to share with my Alliance. I do so by pasting the link (after using a URL shortener like Bitly) in the chat.

I regularly receive feedback from my members expressing their frustration about not being able to directly link to the content. The absence of a text copy function within the chat makes the process even more painful. With that said…

:star: I propose the addition of Chat Hyperlinks

Please vote if you support this idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+++
I’d give you all my votes for this if i could

2 Likes

Thanks Qwikening! I very much appreciate your response and support.

A new Ideas & Feature Requests topic? :slight_smile:

1 Like

U got my vote!
20 hyperlinks

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks Sorsha :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely a fantastic idea!! Voted

1 Like

Right on! Thanks for your support PapaHeavy :+1:

1 Like

I have a lot of newer players in my alliance. Trying to share things with them should be simple. At least simpler…

1 Like

Exactly! I started Fraggle Rock from scratch, so I’m all too familiar with your situation. I am CONSTANTLY feeding the Alliance with quality content to help them learn and improve. Here’s the link to one of my favorites if you haven’t found it already…

Thanks again for your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, that one of the 1st I’ve shared with them. Atlantis Rising is farming heaven now too!!

Not surprised. It’s an EXCELLENT resource!

Totally!!! Regular farming is a grind in comparison. Most of the Alliance (myself included) went through a period of withdrawl afterwards :laughing:

1 Like

Lol, I’m still having slight withdraw symptoms. I go to season 2 and look at it lovingly until I realize I still need to wait…

1 Like

Me too! Fortunately, the next Atlantis event is June 27th…so only 13 more sleeps :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I found the above closed thread started by @DiMeko with support for this idea that didn’t get momentum. There’s also a link from @SuuriKoira to another discussion on Alliance Communication Features included within. I was wondering @Kerridoc, @Garanwyn or @zephyr1 if the thread could be reopened and merged with this one to further the discussion? Please advise. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes