[Implemented - V38 Update] Add Stage Progress Bar or Wave Counter for Better Tracking / Keep Wave Counter Visible All the Time [MASTER]

It would be awesome to have a Progess icon that we can see at all time during in stage questing to keep track where in the battle we are in.

17 Likes

I like it. It’s an easy and non-obtrusive addition which would remind you to power up your specials for the boss.

8 Likes

I agree, that could be useful to remember to mana up for the bosses or to conserve your items

5 Likes

better yet they can take away the original change stage animation

2 Likes

Really, really like this idea…sometimes I forget which stage I’m on, and have wished for this very thing!

4 Likes

@Petri @Coppersky @EmpiresPuzzles take this feature into consideration to the developers

3 Likes

This has my vote, however only if this can be less obstructive than what It currently being shown as a viable look. :yum:

1 Like

thanks, i’m not a graphics designer i did this on my phone but yeah lets hope the developers implement it in the game and make it better.

This would be a nice feature so you can plan mana accordingly as well as what specials to use it save.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to the game and created an account here primarily to ask this question:

Why is there no in game wave counter that tells you what wave your on and how many waves are in each level??

This would be very Very VERY helpful to have. I did a search and on this forum the only mention of wave counters was one complaint in the bugs category saying that a wave counter briefly did exist. If that is the case then I am asking the devs to please put it back. If enough people ask for it hopefully they will listen. Does anyone else agree?

5 Likes

There is a brief popup between waves telling you which one you’re on, and how many there are. But I agree, it’d be much clearer to have a constant on-screen counter showing that.

5 Likes

There is a wave counter during the monthly challenge events, but I agree it would be nice if it were in the other game modes as well.

3 Likes

I’m going to move this to the ideas area. It’s s good idea. Maybe there’s something on the screen that you hurt over the wave number. I admit that I’ve miscounted in a few farming episodes.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the replies. Please like or comment to get the devs attention and hopefully they will implement it. There is plenty of room at the top of the screen to permanently include a ‘wave x/x’ counter which would be a great feature!

1 Like

Bumping this idea to get more attention from the community and the devs.

This would be extremely helpful and got a vote from me

Voting for this! It would be helpful to see how many waves before choosing a level to farm, especially when trying to fill chests. Of course this doesn’t always guarantee the most monsters, as there can be differing numbers of them depending on the area.

Yes, I realize there are places to find this info on the forum guides etc., but it would be nice not to have to search for it every time.

+1

Very helpful…

:man_facepalming: :point_up:

1 Like

In some really long fights I sometimes forget which wave it is and whether to save the mana for the boss wave already.
It would be nice to get things like w3/5 or something.

2 Likes

Merge? @Kerridoc @Rook

2 Likes