[Implemented - V38 Update] Add Stage Progress Bar or Wave Counter for Better Tracking / Keep Wave Counter Visible All the Time [MASTER]

I would very very like an counter, which says “Stage 3 of 5”
Often i start an fight in Events without looking at the begin ,how much stages this fight would have. or i forget about it, as look TV ode talking with people ord do other stuff.
At reaching Stage 3, i start to thinking about “Hmm, would this fight have 4 or 5 stages? Should i load or shouls i fire the specials?”
If there at the top was shown “Stage 3 of 5” (or whatelse Stage and Stagecount it is), this would be helpful to me.
Also i would think, this should shouldn’t be hard to implement, as there i no change in gameplay, just show information which exists, but is in background.

Good morning SGG and everyone,

Would it be possible to add, on the top of the screen, the round we’re actually playing during quests ?

For example, I just did the last lvl of a quest where there were 5 rounds. Could we have an indication about what round we are at ? So we could know when the boss will pop & use our items before if it’s requiered…

Thank you :slight_smile:

Edit : concretely, I play most of the time without any healer. Would be very helpful in some case to know if we’re about to reach the last round, or not…

It tells you which round your in at the start of each round for all battles.

1 Like

I think the OP is asking to know how many waves so he can tell if the boss is going to appear after 3 or 4?

This is a very common request

@zephyr1
@Kerridoc

Please merge

1 Like

many threads were merged all requesting the same thing (add a permanent wave counter) to create this topic. Most of them had several votes, yet this merged version does not have all the votes cast for the same idea. Please tally the votes up (reduce the merged ones to zero and increase this threads by that much) and add [MASTER] to the thread title.

I’ve updated the thread title, but unfortunately the vote counting system is a function of Discourse, the Forum software, and it’s a little haphazard with which votes it moves automatically on Merge, and which remain on the original thread.

That’s one of the reasons why it’s helpful when people add to an existing idea thread instead of starting a new one with the same idea.

Anyone who voted for a previous thread who wasn’t automatically moved onto this one can remove their vote from the other thread and add it here. The vote tally is for actual specific people, not just a counter, and there’s no mechnism for moderators to update it.

Hi zephyr1
I’m sorry.
I`ve searched if there was a thread with the same subject, before posting a new thread. But unfortunately it seems to i’ve used the wrong search words. For non native english speakers it’s not easy to find the logic search terms, even when i use translator software.

1 Like

No worries, thanks for trying to find it! :slight_smile:

Stages in the monthly challenges like Teltoc have a wave counter under the timer. Need this on the normal stages as well.

1 Like

I really miss the number of current wave in the battle screen. Sometimes I don’t notice the wave number when it appears and I don’t know whether the boss will appear in the next wave so I should keep mana charged.

I think the wave number might replace the loot counter which is pretty much useless.

What do you think?

3 Likes

@zephyr1
@Kerridoc

Merge

[Implemented - V38 Update] Add Stage Progress Bar or Wave Counter for Better Tracking / Keep Wave Counter Visible All the Time [MASTER]

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

My idea is quite simple, sometimes I don’t remember which wave I’m on, maybe just simply display it on top of the screen instead of just display for a very short time.

Hi @Bluestriker, I’ve merged your post into the master proposal thread on this idea.

1 Like

I’d like to suggest a small improvement. I find that screen information on the number of waves being currently played is very useful during events and it would be convenient to get same permanent notification on the screen while playing regular stages on the map (like on the picture I added). It helps players to load up heroes specials before going into boss levels without keeping in mind the number of wave being currently played.

1 Like

There is a master topic for this:

Please, merge @zephyr1

2 Likes

Like.

20 pancakes and muffins

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Hahaha just realize my thread the Master Thread/Topic. Thx @zephyr1

1 Like